ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code

Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
# 1  
Old 01-26-2014
ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code

Kindly help i need to write a code for Decode/Compile the ASN.1 which is found in javascript or C language if any got a final working CodeSmilie
# 2  
Old 01-26-2014
A quick Internet search will point you to the source code for many ASN.1 tools. Is there any reason that you cannot use an existing compiler or decompiler whose source code is publicly available?

Here is a pointer to ASN1 code I use on a regular basis: https://github.com/fpmurphy/UEFI-Uti...ster/listcerts
This User Gave Thanks to fpmurphy For This Post:
# 3  
Old 02-04-2014
Kindly find me another code as this one doesnt work Smilie
# 4  
Old 02-04-2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by teefa
Kindly find me another code as this one doesnt work Smilie
What do you mean it does not work?
# 5  
Old 02-09-2014
It requires the Grammer file = asn schema
hdr file = input file binary coded
what about the c file the third input in the script

---------- Post updated at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:28 AM ----------

which one i compile , ill use gcc -o for which C file then it reply with efi.h not found + i cant make it work or see output file KINDLY HELP
# 6  
Old 02-09-2014
You obviously need to modify the C code to suit YOUR particular purposes. That is something I am not going to do for you.

efi.h is not required unless you are compiling for (U)EFI firmware.
# 7  
Old 02-10-2014
my case i got a schema and a binary file , i need to decode it (thats simply)

sorry for asking alot Smilie . so i need the decoder , while i gcc for the decoder it got error related to the efi.h , kindly help
Login or Register to Ask a Question

Previous Thread | Next Thread

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies

2. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

3. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies
Login or Register to Ask a Question