Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: df -h
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers df -h Post 99909 by guile on Wednesday 22nd of February 2006 07:48:51 AM
Old 02-22-2006
MySQL df -h

Hi,

I know there is a human readable mode of the 'df' command also known as 'df -h'. When I run that switch on most AIX boxes it doesn't work. My workplace currently has 10 AIX servers in which 2 can run df -h, but even a 'df' man page on those 2 boxes doesn't show any -h switch.

What is allowing these boxes to run the -h and not the others? How do I get them all to do so?

Regards,
Gui Smilie

DAB(6)								 BSD Games Manual							    DAB(6)

NAME
dab -- Dots and Boxes game SYNOPSIS
dab [-aw] [-n ngames] [-p <c|h><c|h>] [xdim [ydim]] DESCRIPTION
dab is a game where each player tries to complete the most boxes. A turn consists of putting one border of a box; the player setting the fourth and final border of a box gets the point for the box and has another turn. The keys used are the vi keys: k for up, j for down, h for left, and l for right. To switch between even and odd rows, use one of the fol- lowing keys: u (diagonal right up), y (diagonal left up), b (diagonal left down), n (diagonal right down); <space> sets a new border, CTRL-L and CTRL-R redraw the screen, and q quits the game. Support options are: -a Don't use the alternate character set. -n ngames ngames games will be played. (Especially useful in -p cc mode.) -p <c|h><c|h> Select which of the two players is a human or a computer. The first argument is the first player; c stands for computer and h for human. -w Wait for a character press between games. xdim and ydim define the size of the board in the x and y dimensions. AUTHORS
Christos Zoulas <christos@NetBSD.org> SEE ALSO
Elwyn R. Berlekamp, The Dots and Boxes Game: Sophisticated Child's Play, A K Peters, 2000, http://www.akpeters.com/book.asp?bID=111. BSD
December 24, 2003 BSD