Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Unable to register account
Contact Us Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems Unable to register account Post 302995766 by Unregistered on Wednesday 12th of April 2017 02:38:52 AM
Old 04-12-2017
Wrench Unable to register account

Hello there,

I'm trying to register an account on Unix.com, but unfortunately I saw my country in block list due to spamming (Vietnam).

Could you give me instruction to create new account on this forum?

Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you.
Unregistered

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Register account using cURL

Hello! I am trying to register account in Dropbox using cURL. There are a lot of existing examples doing POST and other useful stuff, however it doesn't work for me. Using formpost.pl script i got info: --- FORM report. Uses POST to URL "/register" Input: NAME="t"... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: diabolusss
0 Replies

2. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: consoko Email: <removed> Can you help me. Thanks so much. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Unregistered
1 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

I want to register an account from blocked country

Hi, I want to register an account in Unix forum to learning but i'm come from Vietnam, it's in blocked country list. Can you help me. I do not have a static ip. I want to register with following information: Username: <removed> Email: <removed> (1 Reply)
1 Replies

4. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account register from blocked country

Hi, I'm from Viet Nam, I have tried to register an account, but I received a block message from administrator because I'm currently from a blocked country. I would like to join in Unix forum so that I can study about Unix/Linux, as well as gaining the knowledge to apply for a new job,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from Viet Nam listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately,... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

6. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Hi, I have tried to register an account from this forum but I have received an notification about I could not be able to register because my IP comes from China listed as block countries. I would like to study about Unix/Linux and gain the knowledge for applying the new job. Unfortunately, I... (1 Reply)
1 Replies

7. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

Account Register With Tor

Hello, I would be interested in creating an account on this forum. However I have run into trouble in the process, I seem to not have permission to access the registration page. It seems that this forum has blocked registration from Tor. I am wondering if there is any way I could obtain an account... (0 Replies)
0 Replies

8. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

my country is in spam list, please remove my ip addres from there (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ndzorro
0 Replies
dsenableroot(8) 					    BSD System Manager's Manual 					   dsenableroot(8)

NAME
dsenableroot -- enables or disables the root account. SYNOPSIS
dsenableroot [-d] [-u username] [-p password] [-r rootPassword] DESCRIPTION
dsenableroot sets the password for the root account if enabling the root user account. Otherwise, if disable [-d] is chosen, the root account passwords are removed and the root user is disabled. A list of flags and their descriptions: -u username Username of a user that has administrative privileges on this computer. -p password Password to use in conjunction with the specified username. If this is not specified, you will be prompted for entry. -r rootPassword Password to be used for the root account. If this is not specified for enabling, you will be prompted for entry. EXAMPLES
-dsenableroot Your username will be used and you will be queried for both your password and the new root password to be set to enable the root account. -dsenableroot -d Your username will be used and you will be queried for only your password to disable the root account. -dsenableroot -u username -p userpassword -r rootpassword The supplied arguments will be used to enable the root account. -dsenableroot -d -u username -p userpassword The supplied arguments will be used to disable the root account. Mac OS August 08 2003 Mac OS