Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Canon LiDE 220 Installation
Special Forums Hardware Canon LiDE 220 Installation Post 302994732 by hicksd8 on Monday 27th of March 2017 12:47:26 PM
Old 03-27-2017
A search on the web seems to indicate that this isn't an uncommon problem.

Similar issue here.

Read somewhere else that someone downgraded their kernel version a couple of points to solve scanner recognition.

(SOLVED) Scanner not recognized after upgrading to LM18 - Linux Mint Forums

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Printing with a Canon i850

Has anyone had any success getting this printer to work? I'm still quite a Linux newbie, but I guess we have all been there. :) (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: WABonnett
2 Replies

2. Solaris

ufsrestore and Exayte 220

I have a set of tapes that contain a full system backup done with 'ufsdump' on an Exabyte 220. I don't know how many tapes the backup spans, but I'd guess at least 3-4 tapes (the set is 20, but some of that is subsequent incremental backups). I used 'ufsrestore ilv' and was able to traverse at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: wilbur
0 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Need Unix Commands for Canon

I'm lookind for Unix Commands for a Canon Copier, specifically an Canon Image Runner 3570. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Dave (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: fatkid98
1 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Printer Canon LBP3010 in Ubuntu 10.04

Hello. i cannot adjust printer Canon LBP3010 in Ubuntu 10.04. The printer hangs in words "processing" and does not print. help me. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: freeman27015
1 Replies

5. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

Need help on Canon Wi-Fi printer

Hello folks, Maybe someone have experience or could help me with the issue with my wireless Canon MX410 printer? I"ve bought this printer but Canon does not provide support on Linux. I downloaded and installed drivers for printing and for scanning. I figured out how to connect printer wirelessly... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: susja
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Printer/Plotter support for Canon

How easy it is to set up a Canon plotter (36" paper) on Solaris 10? The one I'm looking at purchasing (ImagePROGRAF iPF755 MFP) uses HP-GL/2. The newer one looks like it dropped HP-GL/2 support and has a Canon proprietary language called GARO. I'm guessing that will make setup in Solaris not as... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: markolinux
7 Replies
sane-xerox_mfp(5)					   SANE Scanner Access Now Easy 					 sane-xerox_mfp(5)

NAME
sane-xerox_mfp - SANE backend for Xerox Phaser 3200MFP device DESCRIPTION
The sane-xerox_mfp library implements a SANE (Scanner Access Now Easy) backend that provides access to the following Xerox USB multifunc- tion-peripheral: Phaser 3200MFP If you own a scanner other than the ones listed above that works with this backend, please let us know this by sending the scanner's exact model name and the USB vendor and device ids (e.g. from /proc/bus/usb/devices, sane-find-scanner or syslog) to us. Even if the scanner's name is only slightly different from the models mentioned above, please let us know. CONFIGURATION
None required. FILES
/usr/lib64/sane/libsane-xerox_mfp.a The static library implementing this backend. /usr/lib64/sane/libsane-xerox_mfp.so The shared library implementing this backend (present on systems that support dynamic loading). ENVIRONMENT
SANE_DEBUG_XEROX_MFP If the library was compiled with debug support enabled, this environment variable controls the debug level for this backend. Higher debug levels increase the verbosity of the output. Example: export SANE_DEBUG_XEROX_MFP=4 SEE ALSO
sane(7), sane-usb(5), AUTHOR
Alex Belkin <abc@telekom.ru> 15 Dec 2008 sane-xerox_mfp(5)