Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 10 installing on Cisco UCS doesn't see HBAs Post 302993297 by os2mac on Wednesday 8th of March 2017 01:53:44 PM
Old 03-08-2017
looks like an HBA driver issue, I would suggest an SR is in order.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Connect Solaris 10 to NetApp filer using Emulex single port HBAs.

Hi, I'm connecting a Solaris 10 server to a Netapp filer with two single port Emulex (Sun StorageTek PCI-X Enterprise 4GB FC HBA) HBAs. After physically installing both these HBAs what do I ned to do within Solaris 10 to enable them and configure them with persistent bindings. Do I need... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
6 Replies

2. Slackware

latex-ucs

Hi! I am using Slackware 12.1 and I have a question regarding LaTeX. I am trying to use the package ucs, so that I can write in greek, but with no success. In Debian there is a package latex-ucs.deb that does the trick. Is there something similar in Slackware? Thanks in advance (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kerb41
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Perl variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work

I am writing perl script to configure Cisco device but Variables inside Net::Telnet::Cisco Module doesn't work and passed to device without resolving. Please advise. here is a sample of script: use Net::Telnet::Cisco; $device = "10.14.199.1"; ($o1, $o2, $o3, $o4) = split(/\./,$device);... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahmed_zaher
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Connecting Solaris 10 to Cisco PIX with IPsec tunnel

I having problem connecting to a Cisco PIX Log from IKE # /usr/lib/inet/in.iked -f /etc/inet/ike/config -d Jan 16 00:40:57: 2012 (+0800) *** in.iked started *** Jan 16 00:40:57: Loading configuration... Jan 16 00:40:57: Checking lifetimes in "nullrule" Jan 16 00:40:57: Using default value... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: conandor
0 Replies

5. Red Hat

UCS installation issues

I am installing RHEL6 on a Cisco UCS blade and the GUI isn't showing up. Curious!!!!! I have installed it on 5 of the other blades and the GUI is there. However, there are many issues that I am having and I am going crazy with this thing. I have issues where the network adapters are not showing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: styehimba
1 Replies

6. IP Networking

How to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X?

Is there an easy way to stack Cisco 2960-S and Cisco 2960X switches? If you have no idea, follow this: 1. Stacking is not supported on switches running the LAN Lite image. All switches in the stack must be running the LAN Base image. 2. In a mixed stack of Catalyst 2960-X and Catalyst 2960-S... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
tran_sync_pkt(9E)						Driver Entry Points						 tran_sync_pkt(9E)

NAME
tran_sync_pkt - SCSI HBA memory synchronization entry point SYNOPSIS
#include <sys/scsi/scsi.h> void prefixtran_sync_pkt(struct scsi_address *ap, struct scsi_pkt *pkt); INTERFACE LEVEL
Solaris architecture specific (Solaris DDI). PARAMETERS
ap A pointer to a scsi_address(9S) structure. pkt A pointer to a scsi_pkt(9S) structure. DESCRIPTION
The tran_sync_pkt() vector in the scsi_hba_tran(9S) structure must be initialized during the HBA driver's attach(9E) to point to an HBA driver entry point to be called when a target driver calls scsi_sync_pkt(9F). tran_sync_pkt() must synchronize a HBA's or device's view of the data associated with the pkt, typically by calling ddi_dma_sync(9F). The operation may also involve HBA hardware-specific details, such as flushing I/O caches, or stalling until hardware buffers have been drained. SEE ALSO
attach(9E), tran_init_pkt(9E), ddi_dma_sync(9F), scsi_hba_attach(9F), scsi_init_pkt(9F), scsi_sync_pkt(9F), scsi_address(9S), scsi_hba_tran(9S), scsi_pkt(9S) Writing Device Drivers NOTES
A target driver may call tran_sync_pkt() on packets for which no DMA resources were allocated. SunOS 5.10 1 Nov 1993 tran_sync_pkt(9E)