Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ coding standard tool
Special Forums Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions C++ coding standard tool Post 302989057 by SA_Palani on Friday 6th of January 2017 03:05:19 PM
Old 01-06-2017
I am working in VS2008. In this any tool which can help to do effective coding standards

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

can I use this coding

I apologise because I had pasted this question in the newbies forum first (because i am a bit of a newbie) but thought it might be better suited in here if i have to sepearate parameters can I use this syntax especially the or part (||) and is this correct if (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: w33man
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Coding Standard For Unix Shell Scripting!!!

Is there any site on Coding Standard for Shell Scripting in UNIX. Please help me know!!!!! Thanks Om (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Omkumar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

standard error to standard out question

Hi there how can i get the result of a command to not give me its error. For example, on certain systems the 'zfs' command below is not available, but this is fine becaues I am testing against $? so i dont want to see the message " command not found" Ive tried outputting to /dev/null 2>&1 to no... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
5 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Redirect Standard output and standard error into spreadsheet

Hey, I'm completely new at this and I was wondering if there is a way that I would be able to redirect the log files in a directories standard output and standard error into and excel spreadsheet in anyway? Please remember don't use too advanced of terminology as I just started using shell... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: killaram
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Standard out and standard error

I need to run a cronjob and in the cronjob I execute a script that if there is an error produces standard error so I do /RUNMYSCRIPT 2> mylogfile.log However, if it runs correctly, I don't get a standard error output, I get a standard out output. How do I redirect both standard error and... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: guessingo
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
1 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Need help with coding

HI, Can some one guide me how to make changes to the script below so that it can load the history of a program to IT server ? Format of data: YYYYMMDD065959.dsk.log YYYYMMDD235959.dsk.log currently both are loaded together. Need to separate them as above format. Thanks in advance. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: crazydude80
2 Replies
RABBITMQ-PLUGINS(1)						 RabbitMQ Service					       RABBITMQ-PLUGINS(1)

NAME
rabbitmq-plugins - command line tool for managing RabbitMQ broker plugins SYNOPSIS
rabbitmq-plugins {command} [command options...] DESCRIPTION
rabbitmq-plugins is a command line tool for managing RabbitMQ broker plugins. It allows one to enable, disable and browse plugins. It must be run by a user with write permissions to the RabbitMQ configuration directory. Some plugins depend on others to work correctly. rabbitmq-plugins traverses these dependencies and enables all required plugins. Plugins listed on the rabbitmq-plugins command line are marked as explicitly enabled; dependent plugins are marked as implicitly enabled. Implicitly enabled plugins are automatically disabled again when they are no longer required. COMMANDS
list [-v] [-m] [-E] [-e] [pattern] -v Show all plugin details (verbose). -m Show only plugin names (minimal). -E Show only explicitly enabled plugins. -e Show only explicitly or implicitly enabled plugins. pattern Pattern to filter the plugin names by. Lists available plugins, their versions, dependencies and descriptions. Each plugin is prefixed with a status indicator - [ ] to indicate that the plugin is not enabled, [E] to indicate that it is explicitly enabled, and [e] to indicate that it is implicitly enabled. If the optional pattern is given, only plugins whose name matches pattern are shown. enable {plugin ...} plugin One or more plugins to enable. Enables the specified plugins and all their dependencies. disable {plugin ...} plugin One or more plugins to disable. Disables the specified plugins and all plugins that depend on them. EXAMPLES
rabbitmq-plugins list This command lists all the plugins available, on one line each. rabbitmq-plugins list -v This command lists all the plugins available. rabbitmq-plugins list -v management This command lists all the plugins available, but does not display plugins whose name does not contain "management". rabbitmq-plugins list -e rabbit This command lists all implicitly or explicitly enabled RabbitMQ plugins. rabbitmq-plugins enable rabbitmq_shovel rabbitmq_management This command enables the shovel and management plugins and all their dependencies. rabbitmq-plugins disable amqp_client This command disables amqp_client and all plugins that depend on it. AUTHOR
The RabbitMQ Team <info@rabbitmq.com> RabbitMQ Server 06/22/2012 RABBITMQ-PLUGINS(1)