Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris Cluster Device Problem Post 302987367 by sonofsunra on Thursday 8th of December 2016 12:08:36 PM
Old 12-08-2016
Thank you for your reply Peasant.

For the document, it is just suits me, because I am using also old version of cluster and solaris (cluser 3.3 and sol10) for my environment.

I used solaris volum manager for FS. I m guessing that most probably I had this issue because of that but I want to be sure. DukeNuke2's document using zfs for it. Now I ll start over and I will try zfs. I am wonderig that do I have same problem with zfs or not.
I used svm because svm support global file system. now I ll try zfs.

And also after that I ll look for the ISCSI protocol for virtualbox environment.

I ll share my exprience in here.

Thank you again.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. High Performance Computing

Building a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris

Provides a description of how to set up a Solaris Cluster Express cluster in a VirtualBox on OpenSolaris. More... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Linux Bot
0 Replies

2. High Performance Computing

Solaris 10 - Cluster Problem

Hi, I am trying to install Solaris cluster with Solaris10 and Cluster suite 3.2 2/08. After going through customer configuration in "scinstall" utility, I am facing a problem. At the time of selecting 2nd node's file system type, I am giving input as /globaldevices which is very much part of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: hi2joshi
9 Replies

3. Solaris

Solaris cluster scdidadm Inquiry on device failed.

Solaris 10, Solaris Cluser 3.2, two node cluster, all software installed succefully, all nodes join to the cluster And on snod2 didn't recognize disks as a did devices and I can't make a quorum device. snod1#/usr/cluster/bin/cluster status === Cluster Nodes === --- Node Status --- Node... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Uran
2 Replies

4. Red Hat

PaceMaker Cluster Fence Device

I have 2 VM's setup with a shared VMware disk running RHEL 7.1 (just updated to 7.2 with yum update), and would like to know what is the easiest Fence device to implement for testing purposes. Apparently, I need a fence device before my IP resources will come online. I have the cluster... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
1 Replies
zstreamdump(8)						  System Administration Commands					    zstreamdump(8)

NAME
zstreamdump - filter data in zfs send stream SYNOPSIS
zstreamdump [-C] [-v] DESCRIPTION
The zstreamdump utility reads from the output of the zfs send command, then displays headers and some statistics from that output. See zfs(1M). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -C Suppress the validation of checksums. -v Verbose. Dump all headers, not only begin and end headers. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWzfsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
zfs(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 21 Sep 2009 zstreamdump(8)