Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Use glance as a cron script
Operating Systems HP-UX Use glance as a cron script Post 302975554 by Peasant on Wednesday 15th of June 2016 09:33:27 AM
Old 06-15-2016
For metrics in past i use this :
How to perform a First Pass Performance Analysis using Measureware extract command - Wiki-UX.info

As for your problems, are you sure you inputed -iterations -adviser_only,
I see no dash in your current command and looks like advisor_only should be adviser_only

Hope that helps
Best regards
Peasant.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to quit from glance

hi, if i am in glance, how do i exit? thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ctrl-z problem in glance

in hpux, when i in glance, i cant press ctrl-z, what could be wrong? thanks (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: yls177
11 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Glance Fatal Error

Hi , I a stuck with this problem. I am trying to execute this script1 on SERVER 1 from SERVER 2 using script2 script1 on SERVER 1 #!/usr/bin/ksh /opt/perf/bin/glance -f -adviser_only -iterations 2 -maxpages 2 > /home/user/scripts/glance.op cpuval1=`grep ^CPU... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie07
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

glance quick reference

Hello all, I´m newbie using HP-GLANCEPlus. I readed the help screens provided but, I´m wonder if there are a user manual to use glance, or where can I find some usefull tips to use this tool better. Anybody have some information? Regards. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mig28mx
2 Replies

5. HP-UX

Glance

Hi ALL - I need look to output data return from glance command but a don't have any access to HP-UX server. Maybe any HP-UX Admin send this data to my email (Removed.) Thanks for help Pawel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pawel_ul
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

HP-UX 11.23 ia64 and Glance

I've been searching and cannot seem to find anywhere online a link to a manual for Glance. Does anyone have a link to this? I searched in here already and the links I found on a post from 2002 were dead. And more to the point, do you know if you can use Glance to see Disk I/O per logical... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LisaS
2 Replies

7. HP-UX

HP-UX glance

Hi, plz explain about glance, where do i get information on this tool. thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: venkat_t
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with glance and nohup

I am new to shell scripting. Can someone explain me what this piece of code do.. /usr/bin/nohup /opt/perf/bin/glance -aos filename2.syntax -iterations 1 > filename.log (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vijay_105
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Execution problem with Cron: Script works manually but not w/Cron. Why?

Hello gurus, I am making what I think is a simple db2 call from within a shell script but I am having difficulty producing the desired report when I run the script shown below from a shell script in cron. For example, my script and the crontab file setup is shown below: #!/bin/ksh db2... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: okonita
3 Replies
Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping(3pm)

NAME
Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping - "ping" various services when nodes are written SYNOPSIS
use Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping; my $ping = Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping->new( node_to_url => 'http://mywiki/$node', services => { "geourl" => 'http://geourl.org/ping?p=$url' }, agent => "My Wiki ping agent", ); $wiki->register_pugin( plugin => $ping ); DESCRIPTION
A plug-in for Wiki::Toolkit sites, which will "ping" various external services when a node is written. A list of the services to ping, and where in their URLs to add the URL of the node, are supplied when the plugin is created. You need to tell it how to turn a node into a URL (node_to_url), and what services to ping (services). You can optionally pass a custom user-agent string AUTHOR
The Wiki::Toolkit team (http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/) COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2004 I. P. Williams (ivorw_openguides [at] xemaps {dot} com). Copyright (C) 2006-2009 the Wiki::Toolkit team (http://www.wiki-toolkit.org/) All Rights Reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. SEE ALSO
Wiki::Toolkit, Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin, OpenGuides perl v5.10.1 2009-02-24 Wiki::Toolkit::Plugin::Ping(3pm)