Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hashsums and collisions
Special Forums Cybersecurity Hashsums and collisions Post 302966267 by orange47 on Wednesday 10th of February 2016 08:51:09 AM
Old 02-10-2016
Hashsums and collisions

are collisions less or more likely to occur if you use compressed (ascii) file?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Solving the network collisions in Unix box

Hi, Anyone can u give me an idea to clear the network collisions in the unix box(Solaris and Linux)? NIC performance is very low, and it shows collisions, when issuing the command ifconfig -a in the production server. How can i rectify the network collisions in the box. Using netstat and lsof... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: muthulingaraja
4 Replies

2. IP Networking

Acceptable collisions

Hi All I have a Sun V120 with eri0 NIC set to 10-Half connected to Fa0/0 on a Cisco 2600 (Fa0/0 also set to 10-Half). I am seeing collisions on this link (as expectd with a 10-Half connection) BUT, what is an acceptable rate of collisions for this type of link? FYI, the Sun box is showing... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bashdem
2 Replies

3. AIX

interface collisions on ethernet nic

Hi, is there any method to check the interface collisions on ethernet NIC in AIX. I know that in Solaris it's netstat -i but I've written that in AIX it doesn't show this. Thanks&regards, p (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pitmod
1 Replies
MBK_IN_FILTER(1)					     MBK ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES						  MBK_IN_FILTER(1)

NAME
MBK_IN_FILTER - define the input filter ORIGIN
This software belongs to the ALLIANCE CAD SYSTEM developed by the ASIM team at LIP6 laboratory of Universite Pierre et Marie CURIE, in Paris, France. Web : http://asim.lip6.fr/recherche/alliance/ E-mail : alliance-users@asim.lip6.fr DESCRIPTION
MBK_IN_FILTER set the input filter for reading compressed Alliance files. Filter is typically a string containing filename and options. This filter must read compressed data flow on it standard input and write non compressed data flow on it standard output. Files are taken in the first directory where they are found according to the environment variable MBK_CATA_LIB. If a file compressed version and a file non compressed version exist booth in the same directory, the non compressed is opended, and a warning message is supllyed. To activate fil- ters, variable MBK_FILTER_SFX must be set. EXAMPLE
Opening compressed files with gzip : setenv MBK_IN_FILTER "/asim/gnu/bin/gunzip -c" setenv MBK_FILTER_SFX ".gz" SEE ALSO
mbk(3), MBK_FILTER_SFX(1), MBK_OUT_FILTER(1), mbkenv(3). BUG REPORT
This tool is under development at the ASIM department of the LIP6 laboratory. We need your feedback to improve documentation and tools. ASIM
/LIP6 October 1, 1999 MBK_IN_FILTER(1)