Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Autosys command to view jobruns for specific dates Post 302965600 by crsuribe on Monday 1st of February 2016 02:00:12 AM
Old 02-01-2016
Autosys command to view jobruns for specific dates

Hello,

Is there an autosys command like autorep but instead of searching based on job name, I want to search using the start or end date

For example, I want to find out which jobs ran today 02/01/2016 and it would be even better if I could search either by start or end date depending on what I need..

Any help appreciated!

Moderator's Comments:
Mod Comment edit by bakunin: moved to Applications Forum.

Last edited by bakunin; 02-04-2016 at 06:27 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

reading files for specific dates

assume files are in a directory /data $ ls -ltr Just displaying Data and file name: 01/01/2004 file_3434_typea.dat 01/01/2004 file_3423_typea.dat 01/01/2004 file_3436_typea.dat 01/01/2004 file_3434_typeb.dat 01/01/2004 file_3423_typeb.dat 01/01/2004 file_3436_typeb.dat ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: siva_jm
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to calculate specific hours between 2 dates

Hi there, I am trying to find out a way to calculate how many hours are between 2 dates but from a specific time range, actually working hours (Monday to Friday 09:00 - 18:00). What I mean is for example date1 = Monday 21 July 2008 22:00:00 so in python 2008-07-21 22:00:00 date2 = Wednesday... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sickboy
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find files with specific dates and cp another folder.

Hi all, We have an existing script: find /u03/oraprod/perpcomn/admin/out -type f -ctime +7 \ -exec cp {} "/u08/oraprod/backup/cout" \; Which is to find all files more than 7 days and copy to another folder. However I would like to only list files with Sep 29, and cp to another folder. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: *Jess*
2 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

Log files to view job executed in Autosys -- Help ASAP

Hi all, I really need your help ASAP on this. Below is the description of my problem and a sketch of Autosys Job Activity Console ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ File View Options +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Job Name Description Status Command Machine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sakal_woman
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to view files from a specific date/day

I wan to view files in a directory of a specific date. For example a log directory has log files . I want to view the list of the files which were generated on 01-May-2011. Is there any option/proces to perform it?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mady135
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Autosys job scheduling on specific day

Below is the requirement i am trying to do using auto sysjob. I need to create a JOB or script which will do the below things for me I have a box and there corresponding jobs as below BOX_1 JOB_1 JOB_2 BOX_2--- SU(JOB_2), this will run only on completion (Success) of JOB_2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: j_panky
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to view command in history for specific date

hi i want to find a command in history for specific date . is it possible that i can view ?? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: scriptor
1 Replies

8. HP-UX

How to view specific file size in HP UX?

Dear, Can anyone inform me the command to view specific file size in megabyte in hp-ux? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: makauser
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to compare two dates in a specific format ?

Hello, I am not able to find how to compare two dates in '%Y-%m-%d %H:%M:%S,%3N' format i have to two dates as below date1="2016-08-24 09:47:40,444" date2="2016-08-24 10:45:40,567" how to compare these two dates ? I have tried below without success if ; then echo 'yes'; fi ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ramneekgupta91
6 Replies

10. Red Hat

Moving files with specific dates

Hi, These are the list of files in one directory in the server : # ls -lrt total 10120 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 4484 Jul 8 2011 install.log.syslog -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 51890 Jul 8 2011 install.log -rw------- 1 root root 3140 Jul 8 2011 anaconda-ks.cfg drwxr-xr-x 2 root root... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
2 Replies
atrm(1) 							   User Commands							   atrm(1)

NAME
atrm - remove jobs spooled by at or batch SYNOPSIS
atrm [-afi] [ [ job #] [user...]] DESCRIPTION
The atrm utility removes delayed-execution jobs that were created with the at(1) command, but have not yet executed. The list of these jobs and associated job numbers can be displayed by using atq(1). atrm removes each job-number you specify, and/or all jobs belonging to the user you specify, provided that you own the indicated jobs. You can only remove jobs belonging to other users if you have solaris.jobs.admin privileges. OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -a All. Removes all unexecuted jobs that were created by the current user. If invoked by the privileged user, the entire queue will be flushed. -f Force. All information regarding the removal of the specified jobs is suppressed. -i Interactive. atrm asks if a job should be removed. If you respond with a y, the job will be removed. FILES
/var/spool/cron/atjobs spool area for at jobs ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
at(1), atq(1), auths(1), cron(1M), auth_attr(4), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 13 Aug 1999 atrm(1)