Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions Create Makefile from source files Post 302954239 by pintu1228 on Saturday 5th of September 2015 07:07:50 PM
Old 09-05-2015
Code:
output: fr.o vw.o ac.o pg.o gq.o
	g++ -o fr.o gq.o vw.o ac.o pg.o output

fr.o: fr.cc pg.h
	g++ -c fr.cc

vw.o: vw.cc ac.h
	g++ -c vw.cc

ac.o: ac.cc ac.h pg.h
	g++ -c ac.cc

pg.o: pg.cc pg.h
	g++ -c pg.cc

gq.o: gq.cc ac.h -I/assign1/includes bb.h	
	g++ -c gq.cc

clean:
	-rm *.o output

The gq.cc file has include "bb.h". The bb.h file is located in a sub directory under the main directory assign1.

---------- Post updated at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous update was at 06:04 PM ----------

the whole directory location is /home/turing/z1755294/assign1/assign1/includes/bb.h

the 2nd assign1 is where the other source files and header files are located.

The includes directory is what I am trying to accomplish for the gq.o

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

about create Makefile

hello! i want to create a Makefile on the freebsd 4.5,so i vi the hello.c #include int main(int argc, char** argv) { printf(''Hello, GNU!\n''); return 0; } #autoscan #cp configure.scan configure.in #vi configure.in modify:AC_OUTPUT AC_OUTPUT(Makefile) #aclocal #autoconf... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzp
0 Replies

2. Programming

Makefile compilation Error -Unable to create executable

Hi , While trying to compile a PRO*C code on unix using makefile i get the following errors. i am now working on a 10g migration (from 8i) ... these makefile perfectly work in previous version. ld: fatal: file... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sivalives
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

create raidctl mirror with mounted source parition

I am mirroring a single partition drive with raidctl. The source partition was mounted when I created the mirror with raidctl -c c1t1d0 c1t3d0. The source disk was defined with s2 and s6 only. I didn't think to umount it first. Is there a problem with that? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: csgonan
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Makefile cant create new install path

..... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mercury
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

ksh script to create a generic csv file from different source formats

Hi all, I have a requirement to create a "superset" file out of a number of different sources with some different and some same columns. We intend to have a manually updateable SuperSetCols.csv which would look like "ColA","ColB","ColC","ColD","ColE","ColF","ColG" so someday we may add... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Leedor
3 Replies

6. Homework & Coursework Questions

Help with Simple Multi-Level Makefile (Extremely New at Makefile)

Use and complete the template provided. The entire template must be completed. If you don't, your post may be deleted! 1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: Basically, the prompt is make a makefile with various sub makefiles in their respective subdirectories. All code... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tatl
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

automake does not create Makefile.in

hi all, I have written a simple C program hello.c and a Makefile.ac but when i try to run automake it does not create Makefile.in hence I am not able to run ./configure command in my directory. Following are the containts of my prog. hello.c -------- Code: #include<stdio.h> main() {... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: useless79
0 Replies

8. Linux

Create a bootable PXE image from build kernel source code

Hi, Can i just ask how I can create a bootable PXE image from the built kernel source. What files do I need to get? Thanks! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: h0ujun
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Create a tgz from source FreeBSD

Hello, i'm having a problem here with FreeBSD 9.2 . I've created a directory and downloaded the latest ntp-4.2.8p1-beta2 from ntp.org. Untar then into the directory and then ./configure all went OK. Then i had to modify some parameters in the config.h created with ./configure . Then make... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Board27
2 Replies

10. Programming

Makefile instructions to create directories (CentOS7 , GNU Make 3.82)

Hello, My makefiles are set up to generate an environment specific build directory based on the local configuration and some values passed to make. It generally looks like, # compilers, may be passed to make CC++ = g++ FCOMP = gfortran # version of program, may be passed to make ver =... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: LMHmedchem
4 Replies
PHOTON(1)																 PHOTON(1)

NAME
photon - generates photo albums SYNOPSIS
photon [OPTIONS] [PATH] DESCRIPTION
Photon generates clean, yet configurable, static HTML photo galleries. All of the work is done from the command line, and the resulting output can easily be configured by changing the template files found in /usr/share/photon/templates. To create a new template (skin), first create a new directory: mkdir -p ${HOME}/.photon/templates/my_theme/ Then copy the contents of /usr/share/photon/templates/photonv1/ to this new directory. Photon only needs three files to build pages: index.html used to display the content of a folder image.html used to display the page for an image movie.html used to display the page for a movie If a file is missing, then photon will throw an error and will not run. HOW TO BUILD A GALLERY
Quick start $ photon -o myoutputdir /photos Use the gimp plugin $ photon --resize-plugin=gimp -v -o myoutputdir /photos Change the size for all images and the thumbnail and keep the original photo $ photon --sizelist=0,1600x1200,800x600 --thumbsize=320x240 -o myoutputdir /photos Create a gallery from your custom template (skin) $ photon -k my_theme -o myoutputdir /photos See photon help $ photon --help OPTIONS
-a | --awstats Insert Javascript for Awstats --awstats-url=URL Change default value for Awstats script url -c NAME | --comment Name of the comment file (default .comments) -d NUM | --display-columns=NUM Number of columns in index (default 3) -E | --no-exif Don't include EXIF information in HTML file -f | --force Overwrite non-image generated files (html, javascript, etc) (default no) -ff | --force --force Overwrite image files (default no) -h | --help Print this help -I | --no-index Do not generate the high level index.html -J | --no-javascript Do not use javascript (no shortcuts, ... ) -k | --skin=THEME Skin selector (default photonv1) --print-skins Print out available skins (templates) -l NUM | --display-lines=NUM Number of lines in index (default 5) -m | --movie Movie mode, include link to movie (*.mov) -o NAME | --output-directory=NAME Name of the output directory -s LIST | --sizelist=LIST Image sizes (default 0,1024x768,800x600,640x480). Zero, which is the default, uses the original resolution. W x H specifies the width and height of the image in pixels. -t SIZE | --thumbsize=SIZE Size of thumbnails (default 160x120) -v | --verbose Verbosely print information -V | --version Print program version number -z | --compress Compress the original image if selected (default copy the image) --exif-bordercolor=COLOR Exif window border color (default #008000) --exif-bgcolor=COLOR Exif window background color (default #f0fff0) --exif-fgcolor=COLOR Exif window text color (default black) --body-bgcolor=COLOR Body background color (default #ccccff) --img-bgcolor=COLOR Image background color (default white) --exclude=PATTERN Exclude files matching PATTERN --resize-plugin=PLUG Where PLUG is the program used to create thumbnails internal: fastest method (default) gimp: use Gimp>1.x (better quality) --resize-quality-low=NUM Quality for small image. 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --resize-quality-high=NUM Quality for big image 0 (bad) and 100 (good) --gimp-program=PROG use PROG for gimp SHORTCUTS WHILE VIEWING AN IMAGE
n/SPACE Go to the next image (with the same resolution) p/BACKSPACE Go to the previous image (with the same resolution) s Start/Stop the slideshow +/- Increase/Decrease by one second the slideshow's period h Show shortcut and help i Show Exif information z Change to the higher resolution [NOT YET IMPLEMENTED] SEE ALSO
gimp(1) AUTHOR
Written by Luc Saillard, <luc@saillard.org> Main web site: http://www.saillard.org/programs_and_patches/photon/ This manual page was written by Kevin Coyner <kcoyner@debian.org> for the Debian project but may be used by others. 12/16/2006 PHOTON(1)