Sponsored Content
Special Forums Hardware How to view Cisco WS-C2960S-24TD-L OutPut/Configuration? Post 302914157 by fpmurphy on Friday 22nd of August 2014 08:09:18 AM
Old 08-22-2014
Have you tried:
Code:
show interface brief

If your switch supports NETCONF, you could use a NETCONF client to get that information also.

Last edited by fpmurphy; 08-22-2014 at 09:27 AM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

View Hardware Configuration

View Hardware Configuration is not an accessible option on the drop down list on the Open Server SCO Relase 5.05 Why would this be and how can I work around to get into it? Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: trinitygirl71
4 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

join files cisco command output

We have two files with results of two commands of cisco: one file; showintstatus, have the following format: Gi2/6 servidorlij connected 176 full 1000 10/100/1000BaseTsecond file; showmacaddrestable, have the following format: * 162 0021.9b8d.073e dynamic Yes 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: robonet
1 Replies

3. IP Networking

cisco switch + firewall configuration upgrade

Hi experts, I need to cope configuration from one switch/firewall to another switch/firewall. I have copied running configs. The question is do I have to clear the existing configuration on the dest. devices Or can I copy it(replace) directly without clearing previous config ? If... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hernand
2 Replies

4. IP Networking

How to show Cisco Router Running Configuration in Third Party Application

Hey everyone, I have a few question. 1. Is it possible to display cisco 'show run' output command to the application ?? 2. And is there any ways to log in to the router instead of using telnet from telnet application??? Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: franzramadhan
0 Replies

5. IP Networking

WS-C2960S-24PD-L vs WS-C2960S-24PS-L

Does anyone know the noticable different between Catalyst 2960S 24 GigE PoE 370W 2 x 10G SFP+ LAN Base and Catalyst 2960S 24 GigE PoE 370W 4 x SFP LAN Base ? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ayaerlee
0 Replies
cacaview(1)						      General Commands Manual						       cacaview(1)

NAME
cacaview - ASCII image browser SYNOPSIS
cacaview [FILE...] DESCRIPTION
cacaview is a lightweight text mode image viewer. It renders images using colour ASCII characters. It is a powerful add-on to famous con- sole programs such as the mutt email client, the slrn newsreader and the links or w3m web browsers. cacaview can load the most widespread image formats: PNG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP etc. You can zoom and scroll the image around for more details, and choose four different dithering modes. All commands are accessible through a single key press. KEYS
? show the help screen n, p switch to next image, previous image Left, Right, Up, Down or h, l, k, j scroll the image around +, - zoom in and out z reset the zoom level to normal f switch fullscreen mode (hide/show menu and status bars) d toggle the dithering mode (no dithering, 4x4 ordered dithering, 8x8 ordered dithering and random dithering) q exit the program EXAMPLE
cacaview /usr/share/pixmaps/*.* BUGS
There is no support for aspect ratio yet. Also, since there is no way yet to load an image from cacaview it is completely useless when run without an argument. SEE ALSO
img2txt(1) AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net>. libcaca 2003-11-30 cacaview(1)