Sponsored Content
Operating Systems BSD What is DarwinBSD on sourceforge? Post 302853507 by Linuxgamer94 on Saturday 14th of September 2013 07:41:45 PM
Old 09-14-2013
Apple What is DarwinBSD on sourceforge?

Ok so I don't know if this is in the right section or not so if it is in the wrong section then I appogize. I was on source forge and I found this new version of Darwin called DarwinBSD, how ever there is no information on it and the devloper has not been active at all. I don't know if this is the right section for this. I am just woundering if it is a BSD system, Darwin, or a linux system themed to look like a Darwin system. I thank you for you help and coperation.

MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			       MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)

NAME
make-octave-forge-debpkg -- Generate a Debian package from the sources of an Octave-Forge package SYNOPSIS
make-octave-forge-debpkg DESCRIPTION
make-octave-forge-debpkg is a helper script for generating a first version of a Debian package for an Octave-Forge package. The command should be launched from the top directory of the unpacked sources of an Octave-Forge packages. A file called DESCRIPTION must be present, from which the informations about the package is gathered. The following files are generated, with sensible contents, but needing further editing: debian/changelog debian/compat debian/control debian/copyright debian/rules debian/source/format debian/watch ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
The environment variables DEBFULLNAME and DEBEMAIL are used for generating the identity of the developer, which will appear in debian/changelog and debian/copyright. If they do not exist, FULLNAME and EMAIL are used instead. DISCLAIMER
make-octave-forge-debpkg is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2012 Rafael Laboissiere This script is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU GPL, v3 or later. AUTHOR
Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@laboissiere.net> perl v5.14.2 2012-05-08 MAKE-OCTAVE-FORGE-DEBPKG(1)