Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Apple's Magic Mouse scrolling not working in RHEL 6 Post 302849483 by verdepollo on Monday 2nd of September 2013 01:40:22 AM
Old 09-02-2013
Pretty sure the magic mouse requires non-standard drivers.

There's an unofficial driver named "hid-magicmouse" that you can get here.

I haven't tried it myself but you can give it a go.
This User Gave Thanks to verdepollo For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

keyboard and mouse not working in graphical login

Dear frnz I face a weird issue with p275 workstation with Aix 5.1 After booting the workstation i am getting dt login screen and i am not able to key in user name and passwd .The mouse pointer is moving but the mouse buttons doesnt work. i am able to login through rsh to the machine... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sriram.s
1 Replies

2. SuSE

USB mouse stops working

I have 64bit 11.1 installed on a clone. The Logitech LX3 mouse stops working sometimes, forcing a reboot. The LED under the mouse goes dark when this happens. A normal ps/2 mouse works fine, and I am certain the LX3 mouse is not defective as I have an identical one on a XP system that I swapped to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: stansaraczewski
6 Replies

3. UNIX Desktop Questions & Answers

KDE apple mouse

Hi - Does anyone else use KDE with apple hardware? I can't seem to find anything out there about apple mouse support for right-clicking. Any advice? Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: platz
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

RHEL - Shell Script not working

Hello Unix Mates I have a problem my script is not working, can anyone tell what is rung with it? #!/bin/sh wget "http://download.divx.com/labs/divx611-20060201-gcc4.0.1.tar.gz" tar zxf divx611-20060201-gcc4.0.1.tar.gz ./divx611-20060201-gcc4.0.1/install.shError: -2010-11-28 21:25:06-- ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: camper
1 Replies

5. Hardware

Middle Mouse Button stopped working

I have no idea what happened, but my middle mouse button stopped working since yesterday. I checked the settings for the mouse, everything seems fine. Reconnected mouse , restarted PC, nothing works. What kind of issue this could be, anyone experienced something like this before? If you have... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: zdorian
4 Replies

6. AIX

Keyboard Mouse Display not working with Pseries

Hello, Just got a refurbished Pseries when I boot the machine , everything is okay, that is no attention light and panel shows 01 B N but there is nothing on the display ( monitor / console ) which is plugged into the video card port of pseries. The display is empty.... The keyboard... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
3 Replies

7. Red Hat

Network Teaming not working in RHEL/CentOS 7

I was testing Networking Teaming (activebackup) with a VM hosted on VmWare Workstation and VirtualBox, and the result is, if the active interface is down, the system is not using the backup interface. Tested on both CentOS / RHEL 7 Please find below the command I have used to configure teaming.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: atanubanerji
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Syslog-ng not working not collecting logs on rhel

Hi, I need help on syslog-ng on RHEL 7.2. It is working as expected. As per configuration, it is supposed to create authlog, messages and xymessages daily in respective folder of date. But I can see only messages file and that is also not updating well. # ps -ef | grep -i syslog root 22954... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: solaris_1977
1 Replies
PPI::Token::Magic(3)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      PPI::Token::Magic(3)

NAME
PPI::Token::Magic - Tokens representing magic variables INHERITANCE
PPI::Token::Magic isa PPI::Token::Symbol isa PPI::Token isa PPI::Element SYNOPSIS
# When we say magic variables, we mean these... $1 $2 $3 $4 $5 $6 $7 $8 $9 $_ $& $` $' $+ @+ %+ $* $. $/ $| $\ $" $; $% $= $- @- %- $) $# $~ $^ $: $? $! %! $@ $$ $< $> $( $0 $[ $] @_ @* $} $, $#+ $#- $^L $^A $^E $^C $^D $^F $^H $^I $^M $^N $^O $^P $^R $^S $^T $^V $^W $^X DESCRIPTION
"PPI::Token::Magic" is a sub-class of PPI::Token::Symbol which identifies the token as "magic variable", one of the strange and unusual variables that are connected to "things" behind the scenes. Some are extremely common, like $_, and others you will quite probably never encounter in your Perl career. METHODS
The class provides no additional methods, beyond those provided by it's PPI::Token::Symbol, PPI::Token and PPI::Element. SUPPORT
See the support section in the main module. AUTHOR
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 - 2011 Adam Kennedy. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. The full text of the license can be found in the LICENSE file included with this module. perl v5.18.2 2011-02-25 PPI::Token::Magic(3)