Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Calling Macros in UNIX command Post 302834919 by RudiC on Saturday 20th of July 2013 04:16:35 PM
Old 07-20-2013
Did you search these fora for solutions to similar problems? There are many in them there hills!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Java program calling a UNIX command

I was wondering if it was possible to call a unix command directly from a Java program during run-time. This command could very very basic e.g. "ps -ef" returned as a string, all I need is a starting place so if anyone has any suggestion or examples I would be very grateful (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: QUartz Ite
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

troff macros

Hi, I'm going write a small handbook. The typesetting software I'm going to use is troff. There are -ms -me -mm macros for troff. Which one is the most suitable? Thanks! -Tony (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tonyt
2 Replies

3. Linux

What are the meaning of these macros..

Masters, I am trying to learn the serial mouse driver for linux kernel. On the kernel source tree I find out these macros and I am unable to find out the meaning of these macros. Please anyone help me to understand these. These macros are defined in linux/serio.h... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamjayanth
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Using Macros in sftp command

Hi, I've some existing scripts wherein am using ftp + .netrc. I've defined my macros in .netrc file. I want to switch to sftp now but it seems it doesn't support macros and .netrc and it gives "command invalid" error. Is there any other alternative? Note: I don't want help for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ps51517
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Workaround for macros in sftp command

Hi, I've some existing scripts wherein am using ftp + .netrc. I've defined my macros in .netrc file. I want to switch to sftp now but it seems it doesn't support macros and .netrc and it gives "command invalid" error. Is there any other alternative? Note: I don't want help for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ps51517
1 Replies

6. Programming

help with atoi and macros in C

I have a PORT_NUM macro (10 digits long number) in a server file, if i do htons(PORT_NUM) i get warning: this decimal constant is unsigned only in ISO C90 warning: large integer implicitly truncated to unsigned type whats wrong with this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: omega666
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Macros how-to?

Hi, all I just came to new system with RH, and it has alot of macros I was told to use, but I can't find how to open it for display or for edit, can you help me please, is it all about make/makefile? let say I have macro <trx> like this, that does a lot of things: >$ trx ... creating new... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: trento17
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Unix Shell Scripting( Calling from Unix to PLSQL)

Hello Experts, I have the following questions to be discussed here at this esteemed discussion forum. I have two Excel sheets which contain Unix Commands llike creating directory the structure/ftp/Copy/Zip etc to basically create an environment. I need help in understanding some of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: faizsaadq
1 Replies

9. Programming

Calling UNIX command fron FORTRAN

I want to run the unix command in a fortran code echo trim(val_fgsize) | awk '{split($1, a, "/"); print a}'I am trying like this but getting problems s='echo ' // trim(val_fgsize) // '| awk '{split($1, a, "/"); print a}'' call system(s) ---------- Post updated at 05:15 PM ----------... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kristinu
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Calling another Script from Command Line in UNIX

Hi all, I am having problem in understanding the following line of code .. /home/rmsbatch/autoscript/autorms.ksh dc_load_main.ksh -q belk_dc_load_tran_data.seq What's being done here ? what does "-q" means ? What does ".seq" file means in unix "belk_dc_load_tran_data.seq" Please... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: LoneRanger
3 Replies
CSDP(1) 						      General Commands Manual							   CSDP(1)

NAME
csdp - semidefinite program solver SYNOPSIS
csdp <problemfile> <finalsolution> <initialsolution> csdp-complement <inputgraph> <outputgraph> csdp-graphtoprob <graph> <problemfile> csdp-randgraph <rand_graph> <file> <n> <p> [<seed>] csdp-theta <graph> DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the csdp, csdp-complement, csdp-graphtoprob, csdp-randgraph and csdp-theta commands. csdp -- interface to solve general semi-definite programs csdp-complement -- compute the complement of a graph and output it in csdp problem format csdp-graphtoprob -- convert graph into csdp problem format file csdp-randgraph -- generate a random graph csdp-theta -- solves the Lovasz thetha problem OPTIONS
A summary of options is included below. For a complete description, see /usr/share/doc/coinor-csdp-doc/csdpuser.pdf. csdp inputproblem in the SDPA sparse format problemfile is the name of a file containing the SDP problem in SDPA sparse format finalsolution is the optional name of a file in which to save the final solution initialsolution is the optional name of a file from which to take the initial solution. CSDP searches for a file named param.csdp in the current directory. If no such file exists, then default values for all of CSDP's parame- ters are used. If there is a parameter file, then CSDP reads the parameter values from this file. The default parameter values is given below (can be pasted into a file): axtol=1.0e-8 atytol=1.0e-8 objtol=1.0e-8 pinftol=1.0e8 dinftol=1.0e8 maxiter=100 minstepfrac=0.90 maxstepfrac=0.97 minstepp=1.0e-8 minstepd=1.0e-8 usexzgap=1 tweakgap=0 affine=0 printlevel=1 perturbobj=1 fastmode=0 param.csdp file parameter description axtol atytol objtol tolerances for primal feasibility, dual feasibility, and relative duality gap pinftol dinftol tolerances used in determining primal and dual infeasibility maxiter plimit the total number of iterations that CSDP may use minstepfrac maxstepfrac determine how close to the edge of the feasible region CSDP will step. If the primal or dual step is shorter than min- stepp or minstepd, then CSDP declares a line search failure. usexzgap If parameter 0, then CSDP will use the objective function duality gap instead of the tr(XZ) gap tweakgap if set to 1, and usexzgap is set to 0, then CSDP will attempt to "fix" negative duality gaps. affine If parameter affine is set to 1, then CSDP will take only primal-dual affine steps and not make use of the barrier term. This can be useful for some problems that do not have feasible solutions that are strictly in the interior of the cone of semidefinite ma- tri- ces. printlevel determines how much debugging information is output. Use printlevel=0 for no output and printlevel=1 for normal output. Higher values of printlevel will generate more debugging output. perturbobj determines whether the objective function will be perturbed to help deal with problems that have unbounded optimal solution sets. If per- turbobj is 0, then the objective will not be perturbed. If perturbobj=1, then the objective function will be perturbed by a default amount. Larger values of perturbobj (e.g. 100.0) increase the size of the perturbation. This can be helpful in solving some difficult problems. fastmode determines whether or not CSDP will skip certain time consuming operations that slightly improve the accuracy of the solutions. If fastmode is set to 1, then CSDP may be somewhat faster, but also somewhat less accurate. SEE ALSO
dsdp5(1),theta(1) The programs are documented fully in the accompanying .pdf documentation which can be found in /usr/share/doc/coinor-csdp-doc if the coinor-csdp-doc package is installed. AUTHOR
csdp was written by Brian Borchers et al. This manual page was written by Soeren Sonnenburg <sonne@debian.org>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). April 11, 2009 CSDP(1)