Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Solaris 11 admin exam
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris 11 admin exam Post 302833915 by Exposure on Thursday 18th of July 2013 04:41:57 AM
Old 07-18-2013
Solaris 11 admin exam

hi hi, has anyone here pass the basic admin exam for solaris 11 ?

i am taking it soon.. very worried.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Where can I get a sample Solaris exam and a job

I am trying very hard to get certified in Solaris 8. I need some sample question tests. Dose anybody work in the Dallas Plano area that has a job doing Unix. I need some help in both areas. Thanks Bobby:confused: (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Youngadmin
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Certified Solaris 8 Exam

Hi Everyone Any Idea where I can obtain good information or pdf file to prepare for the exam below. Practice Exam for Sun Certified System Administrator for the Solaris 8 OS, Part II (WGS-PREX-S012B) Regards Collem (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: CollenM
4 Replies

3. Solaris

2 x Exam questions on Solaris 10 Certification

(1) What CD Number is the Exta CDs on Solaris 10?, 1, 2 3 or 4 (2) You have a file call myfile.z Where do you download it to & where to you unpack it too ? The options are the 4 combinations of Your Home Directory & /tmp No, I don't know the answer to neither :), so do explain your... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: stevie_velvet
9 Replies

4. Solaris

Solaris 10 exam preparation

Dear all, Can i have solaris 10 exam dumps? Thanks in advance:confused: Rgds | P.Bharathiraja. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bharathiraja
5 Replies

5. Red Hat

Would like to study and take rh system admin exam.

hello, when the times comes where do I schedule for the linux system admin exam? I have taken exams before through vue or prometric I did not see rh system admin exam on either site? any feedback would be helpful such as cost? how many test is it one or two? is the comptia linux+ just as recognized... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arcolinux
3 Replies
myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)					      MyProxy					      myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)

NAME
myproxy-admin-change-pass - change credential passphrase SYNOPSIS
myproxy-admin-change-pass [ options ] DESCRIPTION
The myproxy-admin-change-pass command changes the passphrase used to encrypt a credential in the MyProxy repository. The command first prompts for the current passphrase for the credential, then prompts twice for the new passphrase. If an empty passphrase is given, the credential will not be encrypted. It accesses the repository directly and must be run on the machine where the myproxy-server(8) is installed from the account that owns the repository. OPTIONS
-h Displays command usage text and exits. -u Displays command usage text and exits. -s dir Specifies the location of the credential storage directory. The directory must be accessible only by the user running the myproxy- server process for security reasons. Default: /var/lib/myproxy or /var/myproxy or $GLOBUS_LOCATION/var/myproxy -l username Specifies the MyProxy account under which the credential should be stored. -k name Specifies the credential name. -S, --stdin_pass By default, the command prompts for a passphrase and reads the passphrase from the active tty. When running the command non-inter- actively, there may be no associated tty. Specifying this option tells the command to read passphrases from standard input without prompts or confirmation. EXIT STATUS
0 on success, >0 on error AUTHORS
See http://myproxy.ncsa.uiuc.edu/about for the list of MyProxy authors. SEE ALSO
myproxy-change-pass-phrase(1), myproxy-destroy(1), myproxy-info(1), myproxy-init(1), myproxy-logon(1), myproxy-retrieve(1), myproxy- store(1), myproxy-server.config(5), myproxy-admin-adduser(8), myproxy-admin-load-credential(8), myproxy-admin-query(8), myproxy-server(8) MyProxy 2009-12-1 myproxy-admin-change-pass(8)