Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development PHP installation on Ubuntu 12.04 Post 302828067 by DGPickett on Monday 1st of July 2013 01:58:32 PM
Old 07-01-2013
You can install a php enabled server for a high port under your id entirely.

Tomcat is a jsp/jdbc thing, but some run php there, too. It seems odd to mix! How to run PHP applications in Tomcat 7 with PHP-Java bridge?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Solaris installation with Ubuntu and XP there..

Hi, i have for this moment Ubuntu 8.04 and XP SP2 and of course the grub loader for starting them. I donwloaded Solaris 10.5 and intend to install it but i want to know if it will rewrite the grub loader i use now (and if, it will detect all OS?) or just append the new Solaris - any case would be... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Cosmin B
11 Replies

2. Ubuntu

Sybase Installation on Ubuntu

Hi, Can any one please suggest me which version of Sybase 15.x I need to dowload for installing on my laptop(Dell Inspiron 1525) having Ubuntu8.1? Thanks & Regards, Siba Sankar Nayak (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: siba.s.nayak
0 Replies

3. Ubuntu

Installation issue while installing ubuntu

Hi All As i m trying to install ubuntu on my virtual PC where h/w confg is as 5GB didk n 512 mb RAm. after selecting mode option, and after pressing F6 after that screen shows some msg. And not goes to next step. What is the problem n wht i shall do?? Please provide me solution (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunray
3 Replies

4. Ubuntu

Globus 5.0.0 installation error in ubuntu 9.1

I am installing globus toolkit 5 on ubuntu, i am getting error regarding openssl build. Unable to build Openssl. I am giving the whole installer.log file below. globus@naveen-laptop:~/gt4.0.6-all-source-installer$ make | tee istaller.log /usr/local/globus//sbin/gpt-build ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: naveencse
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Open Solaris Installation on XP and Ubuntu

I have installed windows XP and Ubuntu 8.10 in my PC. Now I need to install Solaris 10. I have planned to install it in a separate partition. I don't know whether the installation affect my existing OSs anyway (such as deleting the current GRUB loader). I would be very greateful if anyone reply. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Virtual-Friend
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Help with Ubuntu server 12.04 installation

hello, i have been try installing Ubuntu server 12.04 and receiving a message: no network interface card detected. can someone help me to locate where my interface card is (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: naghazky
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installation problem in Ubuntu

ins this a common problem , whenever i try installing a new package or software i usually get this failure msg: Setting up dsc-statistics-collector (201203250530-1) ... Adding system user Warning: The home dir /home/Debian-dsc-statistics you specified already exists. The system user... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: toshanshu
3 Replies

8. Ubuntu

Problems with Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Bugs in my new Ubuntu installation

I recently bought a new HP Spectre x360 laptop and installed Linux (Ubuntu 16.04 LTS 64 bit) for the first time. I am seeing various bugs. I don't know if the problems are due to: (a) Hardware problems with the new laptop. (b) Software issues, i.e. Ubuntu not working with the other... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: twelth_hour
7 Replies
DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)						 1						  DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)

debug_print_backtrace - Prints a backtrace

SYNOPSIS
void debug_print_backtrace ([int $options], [int $limit]) DESCRIPTION
debug_print_backtrace(3) prints a PHP backtrace. It prints the function calls, included/required files and eval(3)ed stuff. PARAMETERS
o $options - As of 5.3.6, this parameter is a bitmask for the following options: debug_print_backtrace(3) options +----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ |DEBUG_BACKTRACE_IGNORE_ARGS | | | | | | | Whether or not to omit the "args" index, and | | | thus all the function/method arguments, to save | | | memory. | | | | +----------------------------+---------------------------------------------------+ o $limit - As of 5.4.0, this parameter can be used to limit the number of stack frames printed. By default ($limit= 0) it prints all stack frames. RETURN VALUES
No value is returned. CHANGELOG
+--------+-----------------------------------------+ |Version | | | | | | | Description | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------------+ | 5.4.0 | | | | | | | Added the optional parameter $limit. | | | | | 5.3.6 | | | | | | | Added the optional parameter $options. | | | | +--------+-----------------------------------------+ EXAMPLES
Example #1 debug_print_backtrace(3) example <?php // include.php file function a() { b(); } function b() { c(); } function c(){ debug_print_backtrace(); } a(); ?> <?php // test.php file // this is the file you should run include 'include.php'; ?> The above example will output something similar to: #0 c() called at [/tmp/include.php:10] #1 b() called at [/tmp/include.php:6] #2 a() called at [/tmp/include.php:17] #3 include(/tmp/include.php) called at [/tmp/test.php:3] SEE ALSO
debug_backtrace(3). PHP Documentation Group DEBUG_PRINT_BACKTRACE(3)