Sponsored Content
Special Forums IP Networking Ssh to remote access point http server Post 302820431 by metallica1973 on Wednesday 12th of June 2013 04:01:06 PM
Old 06-12-2013
I have one word to say "awesome"

Many thanks

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Access environment variables on remote host using ssh

How can i access environment variables on remote host using ssh example: # Remote server $ echo $MAIL /var/spool/mail/gacf $ # Local server $ ssh gacf@server1 'echo $MAIL' /var/mail/gacf $ Expected to find: $ ssh gacf@server1 'echo $MAIL' /var/spool/mail/gacf $ (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: brendan76
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can a script runned in local server access remote server?

Hi, Im creating a script that is supposed to run commands on remote server using sftp. My script is as below: #!/bin/ksh sftp remote_server mypassword cd /u08/mydir/allfiles mget * .. But this is what I got when I runned the script: Connecting to remote server...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: luna_soleil
3 Replies

3. Linux

Create VNC Session on remote machine on which ssh access is denied

Hi Folks, I want to create VNC session on the Remote RHEL machine on which ssh access is denied. Is there any way so that I can create VNC session without ssh access. Let me know all possible ways! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gydave
1 Replies

4. Programming

Sending and Receiving data between Client, HTTP Proxy, and Remote Server

I am having problems receiving data from a remote server. It seems that I can send an HTTP request to any host such as http://www.google.com, but I can't get a reply. I'm sending the host a HTTP 1.0 request that is formatted as such: GET / HTTP/1.0 Host: http://www.google.com Connection:... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: shubham92
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Access to Remote tty cli via ssh

Scenario: I would like the ability to be able to use the cli on a client that has remotely connected to me via my ssh server in my office and use their terminal to work remotely if I am in another remote location. Ex. The client reverse ssh's to my remote ssh server in my office. ssh... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: metallica1973
5 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi server access through remote server using ssh

Team, Presently I have 5 ip address kept in ip_abc1 file, for each of the ip address listed, i need to login on each ipaddress one at a time and login as below for that specific ip address ssh -p 8101 karaf@<ip.address_for the specific ip address as logged in> password features:list... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
4 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
Config::INI::Reader(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				  Config::INI::Reader(3pm)

NAME
Config::INI::Reader - a subclassable .ini-file parser VERSION
version 0.019 SYNOPSIS
If family.ini contains: admin = rjbs [rjbs] awesome = yes height = 5' 10" [mj] awesome = totally height = 23" Then when your program contains: my $hash = Config::INI::Reader->read_file('family.ini'); $hash will contain: { '_' => { admin => 'rjbs' }, rjbs => { awesome => 'yes', height => q{5' 10"}, }, mj => { awesome => 'totally', height => '23"', }, } DESCRIPTION
Config::INI::Reader is yet another config module implementing yet another slightly different take on the undeniably easy to read ".ini" file format. Its default behavior is quite similar to that of Config::Tiny, on which it is based. The chief difference is that Config::INI::Reader is designed to be subclassed to allow for side-effects and self-reconfiguration to occur during the course of reading its input. METHODS FOR READING CONFIG
These methods are all that most users will need: they read configuration from a source of input, then they return the data extracted from that input. There are three reader methods, "read_string", "read_file", and "read_handle". The first two are implemented in terms of the third. It iterates over lines in a file, calling methods on the reader when events occur. Those events are detailed below in the "METHODS FOR SUBCLASSING" section. All of the reader methods return an unblessed reference to a hash. All throw an exception when they encounter an error. read_file my $hash_ref = Config::INI::Reader->read_file($filename); Given a filename, this method returns a hashref of the contents of that file. read_string my $hash_ref = Config::INI::Reader->read_string($string); Given a string, this method returns a hashref of the contents of that string. read_handle my $hash_ref = Config::INI::Reader->read_handle($io_handle); Given an IO::Handle, this method returns a hashref of the contents of that handle. METHODS FOR SUBCLASSING
These are the methods you need to understand and possibly change when subclassing Config::INI::Reader to handle a different format of input. current_section my $section_name = $reader->current_section; This method returns the name of the current section. If no section has yet been set, it returns the result of calling the "starting_section" method. parse_section_header my $name = $reader->parse_section_header($line); Given a line of input, this method decides whether the line is a section-change declaration. If it is, it returns the name of the section to which to change. If the line is not a section-change, the method returns false. change_section $reader->change_section($section_name); This method is called whenever a section change occurs in the file. The default implementation is to change the current section into which data is being read and to initialize that section to an empty hashref. parse_value_assignment my ($name, $value) = $reader->parse_value_assignment($line); Given a line of input, this method decides whether the line is a property value assignment. If it is, it returns the name of the property and the value being assigned to it. If the line is not a property assignment, the method returns false. set_value $reader->set_value($name, $value); This method is called whenever an assignment occurs in the file. The default behavior is to change the value of the named property to the given value. starting_section my $section = Config::INI::Reader->starting_section; This method returns the name of the starting section. The default is: "_" can_ignore do_nothing if $reader->can_ignore($line) This method returns true if the given line of input is safe to ignore. The default implementation ignores lines that contain only whitespace or comments. preprocess_line $reader->preprocess_line($line); This method is called to preprocess each line after it's read but before it's parsed. The default implementation just strips inline comments. Alterations to the line are made in place. handle_unparsed_line $reader->handle_unparsed_line( $io, $line ); This method is called when the reader encounters a line that doesn't look like anything it recognizes. By default, it throws an exception. finalize $reader->finalize; This method is called when the reader has finished reading in every line of the file. new my $reader = Config::INI::Reader->new; This method returns a new reader. This generally does not need to be called by anything but the various "read_*" methods, which create a reader object only ephemerally. ORIGIN
Originaly derived from Config::Tiny, by Adam Kennedy. AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2007 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2011-12-15 Config::INI::Reader(3pm)