Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Generate a Summary report
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Generate a Summary report Post 302780837 by PikK45 on Friday 15th of March 2013 07:10:05 AM
Old 03-15-2013
Code:

for file in Presentation Chapter Scene
do
count=$(find . -type f -prune -name "*_$file.csv" -size +0c -print | wc -l)
if [ $count -ne 0 ]; then
echo "$file file has error in loading" >> logfile
else
echo "$file file has loaded successfully" >> logfile
fi
done

Hope this helps

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to add up a total in a summary report?

Hi all i got a script up but i cant add up the summary report.. keep having synax error . mind helping me to take a look and tell me what went wrong.. i know is a bit long but i hope someone can hep me with it. thanks the error message come up when i try to run the sumary report.. i guess... (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: xiaojesus
16 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

generate a report

Hi Please help me to resolve the below query. My shell script has generated a file output.file like below ******************************** DROP TABLE GPS_CONTACT_DETAILS DB20000I The SQL command completed successfully. CREATE TABLE GPS_CONTACT_DETAILS ( CONTACT_ID ... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: sailaja_80
8 Replies

3. AIX

Re-Generate error report

Hi Is there a way to re-generate AIX error report after clearing it? I mean if I did errclear 0, Does the error log get erased? Is there a command that will get entries back in errpt? I hope that made sense. (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Dardeer
5 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

generate a report

I am trying to generate a report for a file called phone_book awk -f {phone_book} why does this not work? Nothing happens at all. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gustave
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse diff output into very detailed & summary report

Hello all; I'll try an explain my dilemma as best I can. But first some background: 1- I am suppose to compare a database to itself before and after changes; basically generate audit trail report. 2- This database contains "RULES" (the id field) that we use for transmitting files. 3 - The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gvolpini
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Summary report csv file

Hello, I have 2 csv files with 4 columns each. file1.csv A, AA, AAA, AAAA B, BB, BBB, BBBB file2.csv C, CC, CCC, CCCC D, DD, DDD, DDDD I would like to use shell commands (sed, awk...) to copy the content of the 2 files (2x4 columns) into a final csv template file. Expected... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: inMyZone35
2 Replies
Devel::Refcount(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				      Devel::Refcount(3pm)

NAME
"Devel::Refcount" - obtain the REFCNT value of a referent SYNOPSIS
use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); my $anon = []; print "Anon ARRAY $anon has " . refcount($anon) . " reference "; my $otherref = $anon; print "Anon ARRAY $anon now has " . refcount($anon) . " references "; DESCRIPTION
This module provides a single function which obtains the reference count of the object being pointed to by the passed reference value. FUNCTIONS
$count = refcount($ref) Returns the reference count of the object being pointed to by $ref. COMPARISON WITH SvREFCNT This function differs from "Devel::Peek::SvREFCNT" in that SvREFCNT() gives the reference count of the SV object itself that it is passed, whereas refcount() gives the count of the object being pointed to. This allows it to give the count of any referent (i.e. ARRAY, HASH, CODE, GLOB and Regexp types) as well. Consider the following example program: use Devel::Peek qw( SvREFCNT ); use Devel::Refcount qw( refcount ); sub printcount { my $name = shift; printf "%30s has SvREFCNT=%d, refcount=%d ", $name, SvREFCNT($_[0]), refcount($_[0]); } my $var = []; printcount 'Initially, $var', $var; my $othervar = $var; printcount 'Before CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; my $code = sub { undef $var }; printcount 'After CODE ref, $var', $var; printcount '$othervar', $othervar; This produces the output Initially, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=1 Before CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 After CODE ref, $var has SvREFCNT=2, refcount=2 $othervar has SvREFCNT=1, refcount=2 Here, we see that SvREFCNT() counts the number of references to the SV object passed in as the scalar value - the $var or $othervar respectively, whereas refcount() counts the number of reference values that point to the referent object - the anonymous ARRAY in this case. Before the CODE reference is constructed, both $var and $othervar have SvREFCNT() of 1, as they exist only in the current lexical pad. The anonymous ARRAY has a refcount() of 2, because both $var and $othervar store a reference to it. After the CODE reference is constructed, the $var variable now has an SvREFCNT() of 2, because it also appears in the lexical pad for the new anonymous CODE block. PURE-PERL FALLBACK An XS implementation of this function is provided, and is used by default. If the XS library cannot be loaded, a fallback implementation in pure perl using the "B" module is used instead. This will behave identically, but is much slower. Rate pp xs pp 225985/s -- -66% xs 669570/s 196% -- SEE ALSO
o Test::Refcount - assert reference counts on objects AUTHOR
Paul Evans <leonerd@leonerd.org.uk> perl v5.14.2 2011-11-15 Devel::Refcount(3pm)