Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Random - Any help decoding obfuscated code? Post 302777129 by mcclunyboy on Thursday 7th of March 2013 11:23:41 AM
Old 03-07-2013
I appreciate the fast reply - I doubt I will try it any further. I had been trying to decode it base64 myself but I couldn't get very far.

Thanks for letting me know

Out of curiousity what is this bit for: $u4a8c1797b16="\x62\141\x73\145\x36\64\x5f\144\x65\143\x6f\144\x65

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Obfuscated C

Well this year i decided to enter the International Obfuscated C Code Contest. This was my first attempt at writing obfuscated C (at least purposely), so I am sure that this is kids-stuff for the real obfuscation gurus. Anyway, the results are out, and I am not a finalist (I wasn't expecting to... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: PxT
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

scp transmits ok but random return code

Appreciate your thoughts....I m very new to this. Anyone here have the similar experience and work around. Thanks. Use scp to send a file from HP-UX to SUN box successfully but return code randomly being generated. The majority of time reports 1 (meaning not ok) and sometime 0 (OK). When scp... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: huiraym
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

decoding commands

hi please can anyone help me in decoding shell commands. i need a way to decode the encrypted shell commands. (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: rochitsharma
8 Replies

4. IP Networking

Packet decoding

Hi, wondering if anyone can suggest a tool to me that will let me either cut & paste hex or type it in for packet decoding. I want to be able to decode a packet as done with tcpdump or wireshark, but I want to be able to manually input the hex myself. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Breakology
2 Replies

5. Ubuntu

expect script for random password and random commands

Hi I am new to expect. Please if any one can help on my issue its really appreciable. here is my issue: I want expect script for random passwords and random commands generation. please can anyone help me? Many Thanks in advance (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanid
0 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Decoding a string

Hi, If my input string is 3a3b4c then my result should be aaabbbcccc. Please guide me how to achieve this in a bash script. Thanks (18 Replies)
Discussion started by: pandeesh
18 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Removing obfuscated javascript from js files

ello, I am trying to remove obfuscated code in multiple files on a server, the malicious code is surronded by /*km0ae9gr6m*//*qhk6sa6g1c*/ I had success removing from some files using this command sed -i ':strt;s|/\*km0ae9gr6m\*/*/\*qhk6sa6g1c\*/||g;/\/\*km0ae9gr6m\*\//{N;b strt}'... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: cuantica
5 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to generate a file with random data. /dev/[u]random doesn't exist.

Need to use dd to generate a large file from a sample file of random data. This is because I don't have /dev/urandom. I create a named pipe then: dd if=mynamed.fifo do=myfile.fifo bs=1024 count=1024 but when I cat a file to the fifo that's 1024 random bytes: cat randomfile.txt >... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Devyn
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP decoding

I am trying to understand a UNIX script which FTPs certain files from a remote location to the local machine. I understand the basic FTP command but the UNIX script uses the following command: ftp -n -i -v > $logftp_trg 2>&1 <<! open $MFX_FTP_SERVER user $MFX_FTP_LOGIN $MFX_FTP_PWD Can anyone... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Bhavesh Sharma
5 Replies
Aspect::Advice(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				       Aspect::Advice(3pm)

NAME
Aspect::Advice - Change how Perl code is run at a pointcut SYNOPSIS
# Trace calls to all functions in all MyAccount classes use Aspect; before { print 'Called: '. $_->sub_name; } call qw/^MyAccount::/; # Repeat using the pure object-oriented interface use Aspect::Advice::Before (); use Aspect::Pointcut::Call (); my $advice = Aspect::Advice::Before->new( pointcut => Aspect::Pointcut::Call->new( qr/^MyAccount::/ ), code => sub { print 'called: '. $_->sub_name; }, ); DESCRIPTION
An "advice" in AOP lingo is composed of a condition (known as a Aspect::Pointcut) and some code that will run when that pointcut is true. This code is run before, after, or around the target pointcut depending on the particular advice type declaration used. You do not normally create advice using the constructor. By "use()"ing Aspect, you get five advice declaration subroutines imported. "before" is used to indicate code that should run prior to the function being called. See Aspect::Advice::Before for more information. "after" is used to indicate code that should run following the function being called, regardless of whether it returns normally or throws an exception. See Aspect::Advice::After for more information. "around" is used to take deeper control of the call and gives you your own lexical scope between the caller and callee, with a specific "proceed" call required in your code to execute the target function. See Aspect::Advice::Around for more information. When the advice code is called, it is provided with an Advice::Point object which describes the context of the call to the target function, and allows you to change it. This parameter is provided both via the topic variable $_ (since version 0.90) and additionally as the first parameter to the advice code (which may be deprecated at some point in the future). If you are creating "advice" objects directly via the OO interface, you should never use this class directly but instead use the class of the particular type of advice you want to create. AUTHORS
Adam Kennedy <adamk@cpan.org> Marcel Gruenauer <marcel@cpan.org> Ran Eilam <eilara@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2001 by Marcel Gruenauer Some parts copyright 2009 - 2012 Adam Kennedy. This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-02-01 Aspect::Advice(3pm)