Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris NetIQ AppManager and Solaris 10 Post 302771326 by DustinT on Wednesday 20th of February 2013 09:36:35 AM
Old 02-20-2013
Thanks for your help. This information will get me going in the right direction.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Unable to login using ssh,telnet onto my solaris machine with solaris 10 installed

Hi, I am unable to login into my terminal hosting Solaris 10 and get the below error message "Server refused to allocate pty ld.so.1: sh: fatal: libc.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory " Is there anyways i can get into my machine and what kind of changes are required to be... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: sankasu
7 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris ssh client hangs when connecting to another Solaris machine

Got a strange problem. I have 4 Solaris servers all configured the same, Solaris 10 x86 update 10. When I try to ssh from one Solaris 10 server to another server ssh hangs. I have an identical server and when I try this everything works fine. The weird thing is if I am root on the server... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ccj4467
1 Replies

3. Solaris

How to add Solaris text console to Solaris grub2 menu?

Hi, I am new to sloaris and just instlled the solaris 11.2, i know little more about linux, i open the /boot/grub/grub.cfg in solaris and there is many other entries forl solaris 11.2 one of them is for 'Oracle Solaris 11.2 text console' but at boot grub2 only show the first default entry that... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shamsat
1 Replies
XmDirectionToStringDirection(library call)								XmDirectionToStringDirection(library call)

NAME
XmDirectionToStringDirection -- A function that converts an XmDirection value to an XmStringDirection value SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmStringDirection XmDirectionToStringDirection (dir) XmDirection dir; (void) DESCRIPTION
XmDirectionToStringDirection converts the specified XmDirection direction value to its equivalent XmStringDirection value. Basically, if the XmDirection value has a horizontal direction specification, that horizontal element is used; otherwise, the XmStringDirection value is interpreted as XmSTRING_DIRECTION_L_TO_R. This function provides backward compatibility with the XmStringDirection data type. Note that the Motif toolkit also contains an XmStringDirectionToDirection routine to convert an XmStringDirection value to its XmDirection equivalent. dir Specifies the XmDirection value to be converted. RETURN
Returns the following XmStringDirection values: XmSTRING_DIRECTION_R_TO_L If the dir argument has a right to left horizontal direction value in it, for example XmRIGHT_TO_LEFT_TOP_TO_BOTTOM. XmSTRING_DIRECTION_L_TO_R If the dir argument has a left to right horizontal direction in it, for example XmLEFT_TO_RIGHT_TOP_TO_BOTTOM, or if the horizon- tal direction value in the dir argument is ambiguous, such as in the XmTOP_TO_BOTTOM value. XmSTRING_DIRECTION_DEFAULT If there was no horizontal direction specified. RELATED INFORMATION
XmDirection(3), XmDirectionMatch(3), XmDirectionMatchPartial(3), XmDirectionToStringDirection(3), XmString(3), XmStringDirection(3), and XmStringDirectionToDirection(3), XmDirectionToStringDirection(library call)