Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot send new Private Message (PM) Post 302760573 by -=XrAy=- on Thursday 24th of January 2013 08:33:34 AM
Old 01-24-2013
It work!

Thank You for this fast response.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Exception to Private Message Limitation

Can you give me help so that I can send pms even though I have less then 10 post? Thanks Kind regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marmellata
3 Replies
weblatency.d(1m)						   USER COMMANDS						  weblatency.d(1m)

NAME
weblatency.d - website latency statistics. Uses DTrace. SYNOPSIS
weblatency.d DESCRIPTION
This prints statistics for hostnames that browers have set GET requests for, in particular latency by hostname. The latency measured is from the browser sending the GET request to when the browser begins to recieve the response. It is an overall response time for the client, and encompasses connection speed delays, DNS lookups, proxy delays, and web server response time. This is written as an experimental tool, and may not work at all with your browser. Since this uses DTrace, only users with root privileges can run this command. EXAMPLES
Print report after Ctrl-C is hit, # weblatency.d FIELDS
HOST hostname from URL NUM number of GETs AVGTIME(ms) Average time for response, ms MAXTIME(ms) Maximum time for response, ms NOTES
See the source code for the "BROWSER" variable, which sets the browser to trace (currently set to "mozilla-bin"). IDEA
Bryan Cantrill (who wrote an elegant version for Sol 10 update 1) DOCUMENTATION
See the DTraceToolkit for further documentation under the Docs directory. The DTraceToolkit docs may include full worked examples with ver- bose descriptions explaining the output. EXIT
weblatency.d will sample until Ctrl-C is hit. AUTHOR
Brendan Gregg [Sydney, Australia] SEE ALSO
dtrace(1M) version 0.60 Nov 30, 2005 weblatency.d(1m)