Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Cannot send new Private Message (PM) Post 302760561 by Scott on Thursday 24th of January 2013 08:13:15 AM
Old 01-24-2013
Oops. I was testing a change and left in a value that required 20 posts for a new PM.

It should be OK again.

Sorry about that Smilie

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Exception to Private Message Limitation

Can you give me help so that I can send pms even though I have less then 10 post? Thanks Kind regards (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: marmellata
3 Replies
JEKYLL(1)							   User Commands							 JEKYLL(1)

NAME
Jekyll - is a blogaware, static site generator. USAGE
jekyll # . -> ./_site jekyll <path to write generated site> # . -> <path> jekyll <path to source> <path to write generated site> # <path> -> <path> jekyll import <importer name> <options> # imports posts using named import script Configuration is read from '<source>/_config.yml' but can be overridden using the following options: OPTIONS
--file [PATH] File to import from --dbname [TEXT] DB to import from --user [TEXT] Username to use when importing --pass [TEXT] Password to use when importing --host [HOST ADDRESS] Host to import from --site [SITE NAME] Site to import from --[no-]safe Safe mode (default unsafe) --[no-]auto Auto-regenerate --server [PORT] Start web server (default port 4000) --no-server Do not start a web server --base-url [BASE_URL] Serve website from a given base URL (default '/' --[no-]lsi Use LSI for better related posts --[no-]pygments Use pygments to highlight code --rdiscount Use rdiscount gem for Markdown --redcarpet Use redcarpet gem for Markdown --kramdown Use kramdown gem for Markdown --time [TIME] Time to generate the site for --[no-]future Render future dated posts --permalink [TYPE] Use 'date' (default) for YYYY/MM/DD --paginate [POSTS_PER_PAGE] Paginate a blog's posts --limit_posts [MAX_POSTS] Limit the number of posts to publish --url [URL] Set custom site.url --version Display current version AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Youhei SASAKI <uwabami@gfd-dennou.org>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system(but may be used by others). Jekyll 0.11.2 May 2012 JEKYLL(1)