Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Solaris and vxvm ( really old versions) Post 302752681 by DustinT on Monday 7th of January 2013 11:23:50 AM
Old 01-07-2013
I'm afraid I don't have the answer to your question, but I'd love to see a couple of pictures of this hardware. Is there any chance you can share a couple? Thanks and GL!

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

VxVM/Hba cards/Solaris 10 FS issue

Hi all, I have a compatibly issues with a new hardware My config is the following one : Solaris 10 V490 Hardware 2 X HBA Qlogic 2310f cards An HP EVA 5000 for storage ... Veritas VxVM 4.1 MP1 When I reboot my server, VxVM is trying to mount/use the volume before it's... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: unclefab
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Solaris versions

Hi, Does anyone know if the various releases of Solaris are archived anywhere? I work for a DR company and it would be useful to have different releases of a Solaris version number i.e. Solaris 10 6/06 (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: callmebob
3 Replies

3. Solaris

How to know which versions we are using c, c++ in Solaris.

How to know which versions we are using c, c++ in Solaris. Thanks & Regards Durgaprasad (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: durgaprasadr13
1 Replies

4. Solaris

VxVM on Solaris.

Hi, Quick question if anyone knows this. Is there a command I can use in Veritas Volume manager on Solaris that will tell me what the name of the SAN I am connected to? We have a number of SANs so I am unsure which one my servers are connected to. Thanks. (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwhelan
13 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

vxvm version in solaris?

whats the command line to find vxvm (veritas volume manager) version installed in solaris OS? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: na75369
3 Replies

6. Solaris

VxVM 5.0 Licence key required on solaris

Hi Friends, This is suresh reddy. Recently i download veritas cluster & volume manager package from internet. I didn't found any key inside the package. If any body having the VxVM key kindly send to me. mail id: cvsureshreddy@gmail.com Regards, C V Suresh Reddy (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suresha2lu
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris- VxVM simulator

Hi, Could any one tel me VxVM simulator is available in market or can it be downloaded from any were???? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sudhan143
4 Replies

8. Solaris

Solaris/vxvm/EMC Lun configuration

Hello all, i try to allocate the same LUN to two server (or more in the future) i use solaris 10, vxvm (vxfs) for data and solaris zones and EMC DMX-4, i try to migrate solaris zones between servers in case of problem. and this is what i want to do - affect LUN to srv00124 and srv10155 -... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mat_solaris
5 Replies

9. Solaris

Solaris 10 patching using live upgrade with VxVM

Hello, I was assigned some Solaris machines and need to patch them to N-1, where N is the latest OS realease, which means, upgrade till one version before the latest one. I do not now a lot about Solaris. What I only know is that need to make use of live upgrade and be careful with VxVM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: feroccimx
4 Replies

10. Solaris

Versions of Oracle VM with Solaris 11?

I guess since its part of OS it depends on OS installed. I understand from OVS for Sparc 3.0 onwards you can use OV Manager (latest) to manage? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: psychocandy
1 Replies
CTHUMB(1)						      General Commands Manual							 CTHUMB(1)

NAME
cthumb - a themable web picture album generator SYNOPSIS
cthumb -c [options] imagefile ... > file.album cthumb [options] file.album DESCRIPTION
Cthumb creates themable web picture albums with thumbnails of all the pictures, comments for each picture, etc. Cthumb allows you to cre- ate web picture albums, i.e. collections of digital pictures, with small thumbnails of your pictures and with captions. In addition, it allows you to have several views of the collection of pictures. An album is composed of a series of pages, each composed of a collection of pictures. For each album page may optionally have two or more versions, like for instance in English, Spanish, German, French, etc. So your visitors would go into the English version of the web album, into the Spanish version, etc. Typically (this is what I use it for and why I wrote the program), you accumulate lots and lots of digital pictures and you need to label them and sort them out. Perhaps also you have friends and family that speak different languages. This program lets you very easily make picture albums and have the same pictures labelled in one or more languages. You can customize almost everything in the way the albums look on the screen, from the size of the thumbnails to the background and fore- ground colors, the border colors, whether you want film-strips and their picture, etc. OPERATION
Cthumb has two modes of operation. The first one, which is active when option -c is specified, prints an album file, via stdout, comprising all the images given as arguments to the command line. This is the first thing you need to do if you have never tried this program before, just to get you started. Once you have an album file, you edit it and put comments to the pictures, titles to the album pages, etc. In this mode, all the provided options in the command line will be passed through to the album file. See the format of the album file in section ALBUM FILES below. The second mode is the regular mode, the one that actually creates web pages, given the album file, so it is the one that does the real work of the script. Given an album file, cthumb generates web pages containing picture albums and an index with links to all the albums generated. Cthumb creates several HTML files, one per "Page" in the album. Check the README file (probably in /usr/doc/cthumb*/README) for more detailed info. OPTIONS
-c <files> Create an album file with the files listed and spit it out in stadard out. -l <n> Do pages in <n> languages. -f <n> Go into film mode (<n> thumbnails per row). -r Force re-generation of all thumbnails (slow). -x <n> Make thumbnail width <n>. -y <n> Make thumbnail height <n>. -n In film mode, don't generate the strips. -m Don't generate a main index file. -k Generate text captions under the thumbnails. -t Check the thumbnail width/height from the thumbnail image itself. This is slow. -b Put the bytes of the main picture in the caption. FILES
By default cthumb creates the following files (foo being the name of the album file): foo-index.html The table of contents. ALBUM FILES
Album files have a simple, textual format. First, comments in the file are started by the # character and last to the end of the line. The best way to find out the format is to use the -c <files> option for album creation mode, which outputs an album file in stdout. PER-USER VARIABLES cthumb allows users to have their own variable settings in $HOME/.cthumbrc which is read and interpreted by perl. If perl cannot parse the file, cthumb will complain rather dryly that there is a parse error in the file. VERSION
This is cthumb version 4.2. The latest version of cthumb can be found at this URL: http://puchol.com/cpg/software/cthumb/ AUTHOR
The main author Carlos Puchol <cpg@nospam.puchol.com>. A couple of other people around the net contributed to this program. See the AUTHORS file. LICENSE
This program is released under the GNU GPL license. COPYRIGHT
Copyright by Carlos Puchol, 1999, 2001. Warranty: the usual. No guarantee whatsoever is provided. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from any defect or inaccuracy in this information or code. SEE ALSO
perl(1), pnm(5), djpeg(1), rdjpgcom(1), cjpeg(1) BUGS
Option -r regenerates all thumbnails as the program sees them, i.e. one per language. If a picture is listed twice in the album, it will be generated double the amount of times. If you have a lot of thumbnails, this can get lengthy. A workaround is to delete the thumbnails you want re-generated and run cthumb without the -r option. 7th Edition 02/19/01 CTHUMB(1)