Sponsored Content
Top Forums Web Development Does anyone know about live access server (PMEL) ???? Post 302738959 by nex_asp on Monday 3rd of December 2012 08:17:14 AM
Old 12-03-2012
Does anyone know about live access server (PMEL) ????

Hi...

I have installed live access server....

don't know how to add datasets, how to configure thredds and opendap data server....

Can anyone help me to do this...
Code:
here is a installation details
las installation directory = /las
apache tomcat installation directory = /usr/local/www/html/TOMCAT_DEMO/tomcat
apache ant installation directory = /usr/local/apache-ant-1.8.4
thredds installation directory = /usr/local/www/html/TOMCAT_DEMO/tomcat/webapps

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

How to start/stop cron jobs on live server

Hi, I am working with a company where some times i need to start/stop cron jobs on need basis. I have one option to kill cron daemon.Is it right? Please correct me. Waiting for your reply. Thanks in advance.. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: varaprasadu
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can a script runned in local server access remote server?

Hi, Im creating a script that is supposed to run commands on remote server using sftp. My script is as below: #!/bin/ksh sftp remote_server mypassword cd /u08/mydir/allfiles mget * .. But this is what I got when I runned the script: Connecting to remote server...... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: luna_soleil
3 Replies

3. Linux

CentOS Live Server Migration?

Hello, everyone. I've been lurking on this forum for a while but have never needed to post asking for a bit of help until now. Long story short, I have a test of sorts scheduled with a prospective employer, a managed web hosting company, that involves migrating a hypothetical customer from... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Deputy Cartman
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Need assistance using live upgrade to patch a zfs server.

I am new to using zfs. I have a new Solaris 10 server and I would like to start using live upgrade to help me have a route to "get back to good" if when patching the server things go badly. In my searching so far I have found the following pages and learned a lot... How to make and mount a... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: NewSolarisAdmin
0 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Access of Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) repository from Unix Server

Hello, Some of our application team uses Microsoft Team Foundation server (TFS) reposity tool for their .NET projects , I would like to access it form Unix/Linux machine. Please let me know how can access the TFS from unix. Thanks (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: posix
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Multi server access through remote server using ssh

Team, Presently I have 5 ip address kept in ip_abc1 file, for each of the ip address listed, i need to login on each ipaddress one at a time and login as below for that specific ip address ssh -p 8101 karaf@<ip.address_for the specific ip address as logged in> password features:list... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: whizkidash
4 Replies

7. Proxy Server

How to use Squid on Linux to control certain IP to access Web Server and certain IP cannot access?

Dear all experts here, :) I would like to install a proxy server on Linux server to perform solely to control the access of Web server. In this case, some of my vendor asked me to try Squid and I have installed it onto my Linux server. I would like know how can I set the configuration to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kwliew999
1 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do I require remote login access to a windows server to transfer files from a UNIX server

Hi All I need to transfer a file from a UNIX server to a windows server. I saw that it is possible to do this using scp command by looking at the forum listed below: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: vx04
2 Replies
FELIX(1)							   User Commands							  FELIX(1)

NAME
felix-framework - command line Felix OSGi Framework launcher SYNOPSIS
felix-framework [-b <bundle-deploy-dir>] [<bundle-cache-dir>] DESCRIPTION
felix-framework provide a way to start Apache Felix OSGi Framework from command line. After startup, it provide some simple commands to help management of OSGi bundle. OPTIONS
-b bundle-deploy-dir The Felix launcher deploys all bundles in the auto-deploy directory into the framework instance during startup. By default, the auto-deploy directory is /usr/share/felix-framework/bundle/ Specifying an auto-deploy directory replaces the default directory, it does not augment it. bundle-cache-dir path you want to use as the bundle cache. If you specify a relative cache path, then it will be treated as relative to ~/.felix/ By default, felix-framework will use ~/.felix/felix-cache/ FILES
/etc/felix-framework/config.properties The system wide configuration file for Felix Framework. See <URL:http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-configuration- properties.html> for further details. FILES
~/.felix/ Default user cache directory for OSGi bundle information. AUTHOR
Damien Raude-Morvan <drazzib@debian.org> SEE ALSO
<URL:http://felix.apache.org/site/apache-felix-framework-usage-documentation.html> Felix November 2011 FELIX(1)