Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Don't Worry!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Cartoons for Geeks Don't Worry! Post 302720321 by Linux Bot on Tuesday 23rd of October 2012 06:35:01 PM
Old 10-23-2012
Don't Worry!

2012-10-24T00:26:11+02:00

Tweet
Image Image Image Image

Source...

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Why I don't get any output?

Hello, I am very new in writing low level programming in C. I am trying to get an output in Linux 2.6.17.6 gentoo platform, but I don't get any output. I am trying to do the following: I am trying to scan a word and print its content at the standard output by using sscanf and printf. I... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sharmin
6 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Don't Quote Me On This...

Korn Shell Scripting on Solaris 9 Hello, this is my first post, I figure I share a problem and how I fixed it as well as ask a question that I'm currently stuck on. A version of "Give a Penny" "Take a Penny" First Problem - I'm currently writing an automated version of one of the two types... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Janus
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

I don't where to start.

I am someone who has lived on windows till I knew it inside and out but was very ignorant to other operating systems. Last week, after hearing of a much better operating system with more control and structure, I switched to Unix. I have no idea what I am doing but I am happy to learn. Could... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie sarah
4 Replies

4. Solaris

VxVM..anything to worry about in here..

DEVICE TYPE DISK GROUP STATUS c0t0d0s2 sliced rootdisk rootdg online c1t1d0s2 sliced disk01 rootdg online c2t0d0s2 sliced actsvr101 actsvr1dg online c2t2d0s2 sliced actsvr102 actsvr1dg online c2t3d0s2 ... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: incredible
13 Replies
Config::Model::models::Debian::Dpkg::Source(3pm)	User Contributed Perl Documentation	  Config::Model::models::Debian::Dpkg::Source(3pm)

NAME
Config::Model::models::Debian::Dpkg::Source - Configuration class Debian::Dpkg::Source VERSION
version 2.021 DESCRIPTION
Configuration classes used by Config::Model Model of files found under debian/source directory. See dpkg-source for details. Elements format - source package format Specifies the format of the source package. A missing format implies a '1.0' source format.Mandatory. Type enum. choice: '1.0', '2.0', '3.0 (native)', '3.0 (quilt)', '3.0 (custom)', '3.0 (git)', '3.0 (bzr)'. Here are some explanations on the possible values: '1.0' A source package in this format consists either of a .orig.tar.gz associated to a .diff.gz or a single .tar.gz (in that case the package is said to be native). '2.0' was the first specification of a new-generation source package format. This format is not recommended for wide-spread usage, the format "3.0 (quilt)" replaces it. '3.0 (bzr)' This format is experimental. It generates a single tarball containing the bzr repository. '3.0 (custom)' This format is particular. It doesn't represent a real source package format but can be used to create source packages with arbitrary files. '3.0 (git)' This format is experimental. A source package in this format consists of a single bundle of a git repository .git to hold the source of a package. There may also be a .git shallow file listing revisions for a shallow git clone. '3.0 (native)' extension of the native package format as defined in the 1.0 format. '3.0 (quilt)' A source package in this format contains at least an original tarball (.orig.tar.ext where ext can be gz, bz2, lzma and xz) and a debian tarball (.debian.tar.ext). It can also contain additional original tarballs (.orig-component.tar.ext). options Source options as described in dpkg-sourceOptional. Type node. SEE ALSO
o cme o Config::Model::models::Debian::Dpkg::Source::Options AUTHOR
Dominique Dumont COPYRIGHT
2010,2011 Dominique Dumont LICENSE
LGPL2 perl v5.14.2 2012-11-09 Config::Model::models::Debian::Dpkg::Source(3pm)