Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: linux help
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers linux help Post 302714441 by gull04 on Friday 12th of October 2012 07:31:53 AM
Old 10-12-2012
Hi,

This should be posted in the Homework Forum.

Regards

Dave

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Fedora

Which is the better platform to learn UNIX/Linux (Kali Linux Vs. Red Hat or other)?

I just started a new semester and I started my UNIX class yesterday. I've already decided to use python along with my learning process but what I really want to use with it is Kali as my UNIX/Linux platform to learn off of since I already wanted to learn Cyber Sec. anyways. I just wanted to know if... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: ApacheOmega
12 Replies

2. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Simple sed command not working; could be a Mac/Linux vs. PC/Linux issue

Hello, I am on a Mac and trying to clean up some monthly files with a very simple SED: sed '3,10d;/<ACROSS>/,$d' input.txt > output.txt (from the input, delete lines 3 - 10; then delete from the line containing <ACROSS> to the end of the file) then output to output.txt Even when I try... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: verbatim
2 Replies
RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_recvv - post a work request to receive incoming messages. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_recvv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, struct ibv_sge *sgl, int nsge); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer(s) will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. sgl A scatter-gather list of memory buffers posted as a single request. nsge The number of scatter-gather entries in the sgl array. DESCRIPTION
Posts a single work request to the receive queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The posted buffers will be queued to receive an incoming message sent by the remote peer. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that the receive is posted, and the total buffer space is large enough to contain all sent data before the peer posts the corresponding send message. The message buffers must have been registered before being posted, and the buffers must remain registered until the receive completes. Messages may be posted to an rdma_cm_id only after a queue pair has been associated with it. A queue pair is bound to an rdma_cm_id after calling rdma_create_ep or rdma_create_qp, if the rdma_cm_id is allocated using rdma_create_id. The user-defined context associated with the receive request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_create_id(3), rdma_create_ep(3), rdma_create_qp(3), rdma_reg_read(3), ibv_reg_mr(3), ibv_dereg_mr(3), rdma_post_recv(3), rdma_post_send(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_RECVV(3)