Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: C++ application development
Top Forums Programming C++ application development Post 302709587 by Corona688 on Wednesday 3rd of October 2012 11:17:16 AM
Old 10-03-2012
The underpinnings of C++ are C. Without a thorough understanding of C, C++ will never make sense.

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Difference between development and Production unix servers for a application??

Hi all I am running a major script of my application in development for implementing code changes for process improvement in time. The script runs in production once in a month . It takes 8 hours 30 mins in Production server . what surprice me is , when I run the same script in development server... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: sakthifire
9 Replies
pthread_setschedprio(3C)												  pthread_setschedprio(3C)

NAME
pthread_setschedprio - dynamic thread scheduling parameters access SYNOPSIS
cc -mt [ flag... ] file... -lpthread [ library... ] #include <pthread.h> int pthread_setschedprio(pthread_t thread, int prio); The pthread_setschedprio() function sets the scheduling priority for the thread whose thread ID is given by thread to the value given by prio. If the pthread_setschedprio() function fails, the scheduling priority of the target thread is not changed. If successful, the pthread_setschedprio() function returns 0; otherwise, an error number is returned to indicate the error. The pthread_setschedprio() function will fail if: EINVAL The value of prio is invalid for the scheduling policy of the specified thread. ENOTSUP An attempt was made to set the priority to an unsupported value. EPERM The caller does not have the appropriate permission to set the scheduling policy of the specified thread. The system does not allow the application to modify the priority to the value specified. ESRCH The value specified by thread does not refer to an existing thread. See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ pthread_getschedparam(3C), attributes(5) 23 Mar 2005 pthread_setschedprio(3C)