Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: drwx------+
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers drwx------+ Post 302686377 by lazybaer on Tuesday 14th of August 2012 11:30:27 AM
Old 08-14-2012
drwx------+

Hi

What does the + in the string

drwx------+ 3 xxxx staff 102 12 Feb 11:39:12 2012 application.app

mean? Is there a manual?

Regards
Lazy

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

general question on executing file in drwx--x--x directory

suppose: nevermind, i figured it out, haha... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cul8erppl
2 Replies
RESOLVERTEST(1) 						    Shibboleth							   RESOLVERTEST(1)

NAME
resolvertest - Test Shibboleth SP attribute resolver SYNOPSIS
resolvertest -n name -i idp -p protocol [-f format-uri] [-a app] resolvertest [-a app] < assertion DESCRIPTION
resolvertest queries the Shibboleth SP attribute resolver and can be used to test attribute release policies and related configuration for a Shibboleth SP. Either a name, IdP, and protocol may be specified on the command-line or resolvertest can take an assertion in XML on standard input. OPTIONS
-a app The application ID. If not given, the default is "default". -i idp The Identity Provider to query for attributes. -f format-uri The URI for the attribute format. -n name The name to look up. -p protocol The protocol to use. Normally, one of the -saml10, -saml11, or -saml2 options should be used to specify the protocol, but -p can be used to specify an arbitrary protocol. -saml10 Use the SAML 1.0 protocol. -saml11 Use the SAML 1.1 protocol. -saml2 Use the SAML 2 protocol. AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Russ Allbery for Debian GNU/Linux. COPYRIGHT
Copyright 2008 Russ Allbery. This manual page is hereby placed into the public domain by its author. 2.4.3 2012-02-16 RESOLVERTEST(1)