Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Wrong ELF data format: ELFDATA2MSB at /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm Post 302657637 by Jagandadi on Monday 18th of June 2012 06:13:45 AM
Old 06-18-2012
Wrong ELF data format: ELFDATA2MSB at /usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm

We are trying to install our project on solaris 10 x86 machine. we are getting the following error.
Code:
Can't load '/u01/apps/WatchMark/FlexPM//R39FOA1/sw/perl/lib/auto/DBI/DBI.so' for module DBI: ld.so.1: perl: fatal: 

/u01/apps/WatchMark/FlexPM//R39FOA1/sw/perl/lib/auto/DBI/DBI.so: wrong ELF data format: ELFDATA2MSB at 

/usr/perl5/5.8.4/lib/i86pc-solaris-64int/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
| :  at /u01/apps/WatchMark/FlexPM//R39FOA1/sw/perl/lib/DBI.pm line 259

Any help would help us.

Thanks in advance

Last edited by jim mcnamara; 06-18-2012 at 09:39 AM..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

sh script to traul through /usr/lib/perl5 ...

Hey, Im trying to create a script to create a dir-tree of pod converted to html. so far this is the script: #!/bin/sh cd /usr/lib/perl5 for d in ./* ; do # is it a dir? if ; then # yes! get the basename cd $d ; dir=`basename $d` for f in ./* ; do ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: emcb
1 Replies

2. Solaris

wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 when trying to run ps as particular user

I get the following error when running /usr/bin/ps on Solaris 10 as a particular non-privileged user: ld.so.1: ps: fatal: /usr/dt/lib/libXm.so.3: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32 Killed However I can run /usr/bin/ps successfuly as root or as any other non-privileged user. What could it be about this... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: aussieos
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

use of /usr/lib/nsr

Hello, I have this folder on my one of the machine but not on other. /usr/lib/nsr can anyone tell me for what this folder is used ? Thanks (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: yatrik007
2 Replies

4. Solaris

Wrong ELF class

guys anyone knows a solution for this? wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 pwrcard:cms-dev:/pcard16/pwrcard/src/interfaces/interface_host>isainfo -v 64-bit sparcv9 applications vis2 vis 32-bit sparc applications vis2 vis v8plus div32 mul32... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: q8devilish
1 Replies

5. Solaris

/usr/lib/vhost.so missing Solaris 5.10

Hi, i have a solaris 5.10 machine on which i am getting below error while executing cat command ld.so.1: cat: fatal: vhost.so: open failed: No such file or directory Killed it is related to file vhost.so missing Also when i did ldd cat result is as below libc.so.1... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Jcpratap
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to install /usr/lib/libiconv.so.2 Solaris Sparc 64 bit package

Hi, Can anyone help me out in getting download the below required package for Solaris 10 SPARC 64-bit machine. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: prash358
3 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sqlite3: /lib/ld-Linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter:

Hi all I'm hoping this is just me being a muppet, has anyone come across this problem before? I am writing an application that uses sqlite3 and I have created a database using it - sqlite3 muse.db SQLite version 3.6.20 Enter ".help" for instructions Enter SQL statements terminated with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

/usr/lib/libv12n.so

Hi, I want to use the function "v12n_domain_uuid" on solaris box. The library "libv12n" is present in /usr/lib but i can't locate the header "libv12n.h" anywhere in the box. How do i run the API "v12n_domain_uuid" (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: skyineyes
4 Replies

9. BSD

FreeBSD: /usr/bin/ld not looking in /usr/local/lib

I'm not sure if this is the default behavior for the ld command, but it does not seem to be looking in /usr/local/lib for shared libraries. I was trying to compile the latest version of Kanatest from svn. The autorgen.sh script seems to exit without too much trouble: $ ./autogen.sh checking... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: AntumDeluge
2 Replies

10. Solaris

Install Apache 2.4.20 on Solaris 10 --- Error "ld: fatal: file ab.o: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS32"

I am following the "Compilling and Installing" guide from Apache > HTTP Server > Documentation > Version 2.4 page The configure running OK: # export CC="gcc -m64" # ./configure \ --prefix=/usr/local/apache2/httpd-2.4.20 \ --with-port=80 \ --with-mpm=worker \ --enable-mods-shared=most \... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jhuang
0 Replies
Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation		      Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll(3pm)

NAME
Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll - more complex retrieve_all() for Class::DBI SYNOPSIS
use base 'Class::DBI'; use Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll; my @by_date = My::Class->retrieve_all_sorted_by("date"); # or __PACKAGE__->retrieve_all_sort_field('date'); my @by_date = My::Class->retrieve_all; DESCRIPTION
This is a simple plugin to a Class::DBI subclass that allows for simple sorting of the results of a retrieve_all(). There are two main ways to use this. Firstly, we create a new method 'retrieve_all_sorted_by' which takes an argument of how to sort. We also add a method for 'retrieve_all_sort_field' that sets a default field that any retrieve_all() will use for sorting. METHODS
retrieve_all_sorted_by my @by_date = My::Class->retrieve_all_sorted_by("date"); This method will be exported into the calling class, and allows for retrieving all the objects of the class, sorted by the given column. The argument given will be passed straight through to the database 'as is', and is not checked in any way, so an error here will usually in an error from the database, rather than Class::DBI itself. This makes it possible to pass more complex ORDER BY clauses through: my @by_date = My::Class->retrieve_all_sorted_by("date DESC, reference_no"); retrieve_all_sort_field __PACKAGE__->retrieve_all_sort_field('date'); This method changes the default retrieve_all() in the Class to be auto-sorted by the field given. Again this will be passed through directly, so you can have complex ORDER BY clauses. AUTHOR
Tony Bowden BUGS and QUERIES Please direct all correspondence regarding this module to: bug-Class-DBI-Plugin-RetrieveAll@rt.cpan.org COPYRIGHT and LICENSE Copyright (C) 2004-2006 Kasei. All rights reserved. This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.10.0 2006-01-16 Class::DBI::Plugin::RetrieveAll(3pm)