Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Slackware
Operating Systems Linux Slackware Slackware Post 302560260 by alister on Thursday 29th of September 2011 09:57:47 AM
Old 09-29-2011
Slackware is a linux distribution. Are you asking something about the linux kernel's synchronization primitives? If so, you need to be more specific if you expect a useful response.

Regards and welcome to the forum,
Alister

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Slackware

DNS on Slackware

Hi. I'm glad join the unix.com forums. Here is my first problem: I've installed Slackware 13 on my PC and configured the IP, Mask and the default gateway. But now I cannot edit the resolv.conf correctly. Can you give me an example with DNS servers like 4.4.4.2 ; 4.4.4.4 ; 8.8.4.4 and... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: intelfan
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Slackware 13.

Hello everyone. I am a newbie in operating systems. so far I've been playing with Ubuntu and I like it a lot. I heard about Slackware and I wanna try it. Last night I download the iso but It didn't fit in my usb or Dvd. it is a 4.2 GB. Is there one less than 4.2GB that will fit in my usb or DVD? ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: openation1
1 Replies
libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Process(User Contributed Perl Documentlibapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Process(3pm)

NAME
Apache2::Process - Perl API for Apache process record Synopsis use Apache2::Process (); use Apache2::ServerRec (); my $proc = $s->process; # global pool cleared on exit my $global_pool = $proc->pool; # configuration pool cleared on restart my $pconf = $proc->pconf; # short program name (e.g. httpd) my $proc_name = $proc->short_name; Description "Apache2::Process" provides the API for the Apache process object, which you can retrieve with "$s->process": use Apache2::ServerRec (); $proc = $s->process; API
"Apache2::Process" provides the following functions and/or methods: "pconf" Get configuration pool object. $p = $proc->pconf(); obj: $proc ( "Apache2::Process object" ) ret: $p ( "APR::Pool object" ) since: 2.0.00 This pool object gets cleared on server restart. "pool" Get the global pool object. $p = $proc->pool(); obj: $proc ( "Apache2::Process object" ) ret: $p ( "APR::Pool object" ) since: 2.0.00 This pool object gets cleared only on (normal) server exit "short_name" The name of the program used to execute the program $short_name = $proc->short_name(); obj: $proc ( "Apache2::Process object" ) ret: $short_name (string) e.g. "httpd" since: 2.0.00 See Also mod_perl 2.0 documentation. Copyright mod_perl 2.0 and its core modules are copyrighted under The Apache Software License, Version 2.0. Authors The mod_perl development team and numerous contributors. perl v5.14.2 2011-02-08 libapache2-mod-perl2-2.0.7::docs::api::Apache2::Process(3pm)