Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Few VIOS questions
Operating Systems AIX Few VIOS questions Post 302552476 by dukessd on Saturday 3rd of September 2011 07:57:53 PM
Old 09-03-2011
1. Document your systems when you build them or do the legwork after...

2. As good an answer as I have found - after a single google it was the first hit:
PowerVM QuickStart

PowerVM Types

• PowerVM inherits nearly all the APV (Advanced Power Virtualization) concepts from Power 5 based systems. It uses the same VIOS software and options as the previous APV.
• PowerVM is Power 6 specific only in that it enables features available exclusively on Power 6 based systems (ie: Multiple shared processor pools and partition mobility are not available on Power 5 systems.)
• PowerVM (and its APV predecessor) are optional licenses / activation codes that are ordered for a server. Each is licensed by CPU.
• PowerVM, unlike its APV predecessor, comes in several different versions. Each is tiered for price and features. Each of these versions is documented in the table on the right.
• PowerVM activation codes can be checked from the HMC, IVM, or from IBM records at this URL: IBM Capacity on Demand: Activation code. The activation codes on the IBM web site will show up as type "VET" codes.

Express • Only available on limited lower-end P6 systems
• Maximum of 3 LPARs (1 VIOS and 2 VIOC)
• CPU Micro-Partitions with single processor pool
• VIOS/IVM only, no HMC support
• Dedicated I/O resources (in later versions)

Standard • Up to the maximum partitions supported on each server
• Multiple shared processor pools
• IVM or HMC managed

Premium • All options in Standard & Live Partition Mobility

• The VET codes from the IBM activation code web site can be decoded using the following "key":
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX0000XXXXXX Express
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX2C00XXXXXX Standard
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX2C20XXXXXX Enterprise

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

vios mount

hi, i tried to mount using $ mount nimsrv01:/export/mksysb_dev/VDEVVIO1 /mksysb in vios mode. i got following error.. </code> Some error messages may contain invalid information for the Virtual I/O Server environment. mount: 1831-008 giving up on:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: honeym210
1 Replies

2. AIX

Script for VIOS

Hello, I'm having troubles running scripts on the VIOS. I want to run a simple script like: lsmap -all | grep vhost I've created the file with just like this: $ cat script1.sh lsmap -all | grep vhost When I run the script, it returns the following error message: script1.sh:... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: enzote
5 Replies

3. AIX

IVE and VIOS

I would like to hear your opinions, comments, pros and cons about the IVE (Integrated virtual ethernet) and VIOS (virtual i/o server) With the VIOS can create virtual ethernet and virtual disk With the IVE I dont need to create the vios and I can have virtual ethernet (physical and logical... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: lo-lp-kl
3 Replies

4. AIX

VIOS

Can anybody provide me with usefull links to get knowledge how VIOS works and how to configure Lpars on it? I am tired and feel lazy to search through IBM redbooks :-) .. so pls help me :p (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wwwzviadi
3 Replies

5. Homework & Coursework Questions

Print questions from a questions folder in a sequential order

1.) I am to write scripts that will be phasetest folder in the home directory. 2.) The folder should have a set-up,phase and display files I have written a small script which i used to check for the existing users and their password. What I need help with: I have a set of questions in a... (19 Replies)
Discussion started by: moraks007
19 Replies

6. AIX

VIOS IP address - separate vlan for vios servers ?

Hello, Lets say for simplicity that I do not use any vlan config inside my server - one lpar group use hea physical port1, another group hea physical port2. Physical port1 configured as vlan1 on external switch, physical port2 as vlan2. What is the common practice - should I isolate my vios... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: vilius
0 Replies

7. AIX

VIOS FC Mapping/NPIV questions

Please forgive me here as I don't fully understand what I am talking about here so if I use the wrong terminology please overlook me. We have multiple AIX LPARs on the managed system with two VIO Servers. A Co-Worker and I are trying to set up a new LPAR client (The guy that knows this is out)... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: juredd1
14 Replies

8. AIX

VIOS backup

I have 4 VIO server. I have to take backup of VIOS. I got the command "backupios" for taking the backup. My question is if i am taking "backupios -tape /dev/rmt0 " whether it will take rootvg and all the user defined VG / File system which are using for virtual disk for client lpar. I... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sunnybee
4 Replies

9. AIX

VIOS 2.2.4.10 - Errors

Hi, $ ioslevel 2.2.4.10 I always get these errors when I perform any action using the web interface of IVM / VIOS Shutdown Partitions Help You have chosen to shutdown the following partitions. The recommended shutdown method is to use the client operating systems shutdown... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

10. AIX

VIOS and virtual FC

Hello, In my environment, I have 2 VIOS. There is 1 lpar uses the first VIOS. Now we would like to move it to second VIOS. My question is, can we migrate the virtual FC on the lpar to second VIOS? If not, we have to create new virtual FC on second VIOS and map it to the lpar. This also... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Phat
3 Replies
CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			     CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)

NAME
CSS::DOM::PropertyParser - Parser for CSS property values VERSION
Version 0.14 SYNOPSIS
use CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; $spec = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; # empty # OR $spec = $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::Default->clone; $spec->add_property( overflow => { format => 'visible|hidden|scroll|auto', default => 'visible', inherit => 0, } ); $hashref = $spec->get_property('overflow'); $hashref = $spec->delete_property('overflow'); @names = $spec->property_names; DESCRIPTION
Objects of this class provide lists of supported properties for CSS::DOM style sheets. They also describe the syntax and parsing of those properties' values. Some CSS properties simply have their own values (e.g., overflow); some are abbreviated forms of several other properties (e.g., font). These are referred to in this documentation as 'simple' and 'shorthand' properties. CONSTRUCTOR
"$spec = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser" returns an object that does not recognise any properties, to which you can add your own properties. There are two parser objects that come with this module. These are $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::CSS21, which contains all of CSS 2.1, and $CSS::DOM::PropertyParser::Default, which is currently identical to the former, but to which parts of CSS 3 which eventually be added. If one of the default specs will do, you don't need a constructor. Simply pass it to the CSS::DOM constructor. If you want to modify it, clone it first, using the "clone" method (as shown in the "SYNOPSIS"). It is often convenient to clone the $Default spec and delete those properties that are not supported. METHODS
clone Returns a deep clone of the object. (It's deep so that you can modify the hashes/arrays inside it without modifying the original.) add_property ( $name, \%spec ) Adds the specification for the named property. See "HOW INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES ARE SPECIFIED", below. get_property ( $name ) Returns the hashref passed to the previous method. delete_property ( $name ) Deletes the property and returns the hash ref. property_names Returns a list of the names of supported properties. subproperty_names ( $name ) Returns a list of the names of $name's sub-properties if it is a shorthand property. match Currently for internal use only. See the source code for documentation. Use at your own risk. HOW INDIVIDUAL PROPERTIES ARE SPECIFIED
Before you read this the first time, look at the "Example" below, and then come back and use this for reference. The specification for an individual property is a hash ref. There are several keys that each hash ref can have: format This is set to a string that describes the format of the property. The syntax used is based on the CSS 2.1 spec, but is not exactly the same. Unlike regular expressions, these formats are applied to properties on a token-by-token basis, not one character at a time. (This means that "100|200" cannot be written as "[1|2]00", as that would mean "1 00 | 2 00".) Whitespace is ignored in the format and in the CSS property except as a token separator. There are several metachars (in order of precedence): [...] grouping (like (?:...) ) (...) capturing group (just like a regexp) ? optional * zero or more + one or more || alternates that can come in any order and are optional, but at least one must be specified (the order will be retained if possible) | alternates, exactly one of which is required In addition, the following datatypes can be specified in angle brackets: <angle> A number with a 'deg', 'rad' or 'grad' suffix <attr> attr(...) <colour> (You can omit the 'u' if you want to.) One of CSS's predefined colour or system colour names, or a # followed by 3 or 6 hex digits, or the 'rgb(...)' format (rgba is supported, too) <counter> counter(...) <frequency> A unit of Hz or kHz <identifier> An identifier token <integer> An integer (really?!) <length> Number followed by a length unit (em, ex, px, in, cm, mm, pt, pc) <number> A number token <percentage> Number followed by % <shape> rect(...) <string> A string token <str/words> A sequence of identifiers or a single string (e.g., a font name) <time> A unit of seconds or milliseconds <url> A URL token The format for a shorthand property can contain the name of a sub-property in single ASCII quotes. All other characters are understood verbatim. It is not necessary to include the word 'inherit' in the format, since every property supports that. "<counter>" makes use of the specification for the list-style-type property. So if you modify the latter, it will affect "<counter>" as well. default The default value. This only applies to simple properties. inherit Whether the property is inherited. special_values A hash ref of values that are replaced with other values (e.g., "caption => '13px sans-serif'". The keys are lowercase identifier names. This feature only applies to single identifiers. In fact, it exists solely for the font property's use. list Set to true if the property is a list of values. The capturing parentheses in the format determine the individual values of the list. This applies to simple properties only. properties For a shorthand property, list the sub-properties here. The keys are the property names. The values are array refs. The elements within the arrays are numbers indicating which captures in the format are to be used for the sub-property's value. They are tried one after the other. Whichever is the first that matches (null matches not counting) is used. Sub-properties that are referenced in the "format" need not be listed here. serialise For shorthand properties only. Set this to a subroutine that serialises the property. It is called with a hashref of sub-properties as its sole argument. The values of the hash are blank for properties that are set to their initial values. This sub is only called when all sub-properties are set. Example our $CSS21 = new CSS::DOM::PropertyParser; my %properties = ( azimuth => { format => '<angle> | [ left-side | far-left | left | center-left | center | center-right | right | far-right | right-inside ] || behind | leftwards | rightwards', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'background-attachment' => { format => 'scroll | fixed', default => 'scroll', inherit => 0, }, 'background-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => 'transparent', inherit => 0, }, 'background-image' => { format => '<url> | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'background-position' => { format => '[<percentage>|<length>|left|right] [<percentage>|<length>|top|center|bottom]? | [top|bottom] [left|center|right]? | center [<percentage>|<length>|left|right|top|bottom| center]?', default => '0% 0%', inherit => 0, }, 'background-repeat' => { format => 'repeat | repeat-x | repeat-y | no-repeat', default => 'repeat', inherit => 0, }, background => { format => "'background-color' || 'background-image' || 'background-repeat' || 'background-attachment' || 'background-position'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ background-color background-image background-repeat background-attachment background-position /) { length $p->{$_} and $ret .= "$p->{$_} "; } chop $ret; length $ret ? $ret : 'none' }, }, 'border-collapse' => { format => 'collapse | separate', inherit => 1, default => 'separate', }, 'border-color' => { format => '(<colour>)[(<colour>)[(<colour>)(<colour>)?]?]?', properties => { 'border-top-color' => [1], 'border-right-color' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-color' => [3,1], 'border-left-color' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-color"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", @vals; }, }, 'border-spacing' => { format => '<length> <length>?', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'border-style' => { format => "(none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset) [ (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset) [ (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset) (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove| ridge|inset|outset)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'border-top-style' => [1], 'border-right-style' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-style' => [3,1], 'border-left-style' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-style"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_||'none', @vals; }, }, 'border-top' => { format => "'border-top-width' || 'border-top-style' || 'border-top-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-top-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-top-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-right' => { format => "'border-right-width' || 'border-right-style' || 'border-right-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-right-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-right-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-bottom' => { format => "'border-bottom-width' || 'border-bottom-style' || 'border-bottom-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-bottom-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-bottom-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-left' => { format => "'border-left-width' || 'border-left-style' || 'border-left-color'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { length $p->{"border-left-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"border-left-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, 'border-top-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-color' => { format => '<colour>', default => "", inherit => 0, }, 'border-top-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'border-top-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-right-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-bottom-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-left-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, 'border-width' => { format => "(<length>|thin|thick|medium) [ (<length>|thin|thick|medium) [ (<length>|thin|thick|medium) (<length>|thin|thick|medium)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'border-top-width' => [1], 'border-right-width' => [2,1], 'border-bottom-width' => [3,1], 'border-left-width' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"border-$_-width"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map length $_ ? $_ : 'medium', @vals; }, }, border => { format => "(<length>|thin|thick|medium) || (none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset) || (<colour>)", properties => { 'border-top-width' => [1], 'border-right-width' => [1], 'border-bottom-width' => [1], 'border-left-width' => [1], 'border-top-style' => [2], 'border-right-style' => [2], 'border-bottom-style' => [2], 'border-left-style' => [2], 'border-top-color' => [3], 'border-right-color' => [3], 'border-bottom-color' => [3], 'border-left-color' => [3], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ width style color /) { my $temp = $p->{"border-top-$_"}; for my $side(qw/ right bottom left /) { $temp eq $p->{"border-$side-$_"} or return ""; } length $temp and $ret .= "$temp "; } chop $ret; $ret }, }, bottom => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'caption-side' => { format => 'top|bottom', default => 'top', inherit => 1, }, clear => { format => 'none|left|right|both', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, clip => { format => '<shape>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, color => { format => '<colour>', default => 'rgba(0,0,0,1)', inherit => 1, }, content => { format => '( normal|none|open-quote|close-quote|no-open-quote| no-close-quote|<string>|<url>|<counter>|<attr> )+', default => 'normal', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'counter-increment' => { format => '[(<identifier>) (<integer>)? ]+ | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'counter-reset' => { format => '[(<identifier>) (<integer>)? ]+ | none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, list => 1, }, 'cue-after' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'cue-before' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, cue =>{ format => '(<url>|none) (<url>|none)?', properties => { 'cue-before' => [1], 'cue-after' => [2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = @$p{"cue-before", "cue-after"}; $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map length $_ ? $_ : 'none', @vals; }, }, cursor => { format => '[(<url>) ,]* (auto|crosshair|default|pointer|move|e-resize| ne-resize|nw-resize|n-resize|se-resize|sw-resize| s-resize|w-resize|text|wait|help|progress)', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, direction => { format => 'ltr|rtl', default => 'ltr', inherit => 1, }, display => { format => 'inline|block|list-item|run-in|inline-block|table| inline-table|table-row-group|table-header-group| table-footer-group|table-row|table-column-group| table-column|table-cell|table-caption|none', default => 'inline', inherit => 0, }, elevation => { format => '<angle>|below|level|above|higher|lower', default => '0', inherit => 1, }, 'empty-cells' => { format => 'show|hide', default => 'show', inherit => 1, }, float => { format => 'left|right|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'font-family' => { # aka typeface format => '(serif|sans-serif|cursive|fantasy|monospace| <str/words>) [,(serif|sans-serif|cursive|fantasy|monospace| <str/words>)]*', default => 'Times, serif', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, 'font-size' => { format => 'xx-small|x-small|small|medium|large|x-large|xx-large| larger|smaller|<length>|<percentage>', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'font-style' => { format => 'normal|italic|oblique', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'font-variant' => { format => 'normal | small-caps', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'font-weight' => { format => 'normal|bold|bolder|lighter| 100|200|300|400|500|600|700|800|900', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, font => { format => "[ 'font-style' || 'font-variant' || 'font-weight' ]? 'font-size' [ / 'line-height' ]? 'font-family'", special_values => { caption => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', icon => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', menu => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'message-box' => '13px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'small-caption' => '11px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', 'status-bar' => '10px Lucida Grande, sans-serif', }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ style variant weight /) { length $p->{"font-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"font-$_"}." "; } $ret .= length $p->{'font-size'} ? $p->{'font-size'} : 'medium'; $ret .= "/$p->{'line-height'}" if length $p->{'line-height'}; $ret .= " " . ($p->{'font-family'} || "Times, serif"); $ret }, }, height => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, left => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'letter-spacing' => { # aka tracking format => 'normal|<length>', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'line-height' => { # aka leading format => 'normal|<number>|<length>|<percentage>', default => "normal", inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-image' => { format => '<url>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-position' => { format => 'inside|outside', default => 'outside', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style-type' => { format => 'disc|circle|square|decimal|decimal-leading-zero| lower-roman|upper-roman|lower-greek|lower-latin| upper-latin|armenian|georgian|lower-alpha| upper-alpha', default => 'disc', inherit => 1, }, 'list-style' => { format => "'list-style-type'||'list-style-position'|| 'list-style-image'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ type position image /) { $p->{"list-style-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"list-style-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; $ret || 'disc' }, }, 'margin-right' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-left' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-top' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, 'margin-bottom' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => '0', inherit => 0, }, margin => { format => "(<length>|<percentage>|auto) [ (<length>|<percentage>|auto) [ (<length>|<percentage>|auto) (<length>|<percentage>|auto)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'margin-top' => [1], 'margin-right' => [2,1], 'margin-bottom' => [3,1], 'margin-left' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"margin-$_"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_ || 0, @vals; }, }, 'max-height' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'max-width' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'min-height' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'min-width' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|none', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, orphans => { format => '<integer>', default => 2, inherit => 1, }, 'outline-color' => { format => '<colour>|invert', default => 'invert', inherit => 0, }, 'outline-style' => { format => 'none|hidden|dotted|dashed|solid|double|groove|ridge| inset|outset', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'outline-width' => { format => '<length>|thin|thick|medium', default => 'medium', inherit => 0, }, outline => { format => "'outline-color'||'outline-style'||'outline-width'", serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my $ret = ''; for(qw/ color style width /) { length $p->{"outline-$_"} and $ret .= $p->{"outline-$_"}." "; } chop $ret; length $ret ? $ret : 'invert'; }, }, overflow => { format => 'visible|hidden|scroll|auto', default => 'visible', inherit => 0, }, 'padding-top' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-right' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-bottom' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'padding-left' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, padding => { format => "(<length>|<percentage>) [ (<length>|<percentage>) [ (<length>|<percentage>) (<length>|<percentage>)? ]? ]?", properties => { 'padding-top' => [1], 'padding-right' => [2,1], 'padding-bottom' => [3,1], 'padding-left' => [4,2,1], }, serialise => sub { my $p = shift; my @vals = map $p->{"padding-$_"}, qw/top right bottom left/; $vals[3] eq $vals[1] and pop @vals, $vals[2] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals, $vals[1] eq $vals[0] and pop @vals; return join " ", map $_ || 0, @vals; }, }, 'page-break-after' => { format => 'auto|always|avoid|left|right', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'page-break-before' => { format => 'auto|always|avoid|left|right', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'page-break-inside' => { format => 'avoid|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, }, 'pause-after' => { format => '<time>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, 'pause-before' => { format => '<time>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 0, }, pause => { format => '(<time>|<percentage>)(<time>|<percentage>)?', properties => { 'pause-before' => [1], 'pause-after' => [2,1], } }, 'pitch-range' => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, pitch => { format => '<frequency>|x-low|low|medium|high|x-high', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'play-during' => { format => '<url> [ mix || repeat ]? | auto | none', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, position => { format => 'static|relative|absolute|fixed', default => 'relative', inherit => 0, }, quotes => { format => '[(<string>)(<string>)]+|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, richness => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, right => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'speak-header' => { format => 'once|always', default => 'once', inherit => 1, }, 'speak-numeral' => { format => 'digits|continuous', default => 'continuous', inherit => 1, }, 'speak-punctuation' => { format => 'code|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, speak => { format => 'normal|none|spell-out', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'speech-rate' => { format => '<number>|x-slow|slow|medium|fast|x-fast|faster|slower', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, stress => { format => '<number>', default => 50, inherit => 1, }, 'table-layout' => { format => 'auto|fixed', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'text-align' => { format => 'left|right|center|justify|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 1, }, 'text-decoration' => { format => 'none | underline||overline||line-through||blink ', default => 'none', inherit => 0, }, 'text-indent' => { format => '<length>|<percentage>', default => 0, inherit => 1, }, 'text-transform' => { format => 'capitalize|uppercase|lowercase|none', default => 'none', inherit => 1, }, top => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'unicode-bidi' => { format => 'normal|embed|bidi-override', default => 'normal', inherit => 0, }, 'vertical-align' => { format => 'baseline|sub|super|top|text-top|middle|bottom| text-bottom|<percentage>|<length>', default => 'baseline', inherit => 0, }, visibility => { format => 'visible|hidden|collapse', default => 'visible', inherit => 1, }, 'voice-family' => { format => '(male|female|child|<str/words>) [, (male|female|child|<str/words>) ]*', default => '', inherit => 1, list => 1, }, volume => { format => '<number>|<percentage>|silent|x-soft|soft|medium|loud| x-loud', default => 'medium', inherit => 1, }, 'white-space' => { format => 'normal|pre|nowrap|pre-wrap|pre-line', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, widows => { format => '<integer>', default => 2, inherit => 1, }, width => { format => '<length>|<percentage>|auto', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, 'word-spacing' => { format => 'normal|<length>', default => 'normal', inherit => 1, }, 'z-index' => { format => 'auto|<integer>', default => 'auto', inherit => 0, }, ); $CSS21->add_property( $_ => $properties{$_} ) for keys %properties; SEE ALSO
CSS::DOM perl v5.10.1 2010-12-10 CSS::DOM::PropertyParser(3pm)