Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: How to download HP-UX OS?
Operating Systems HP-UX How to download HP-UX OS? Post 302536827 by fpmurphy on Wednesday 6th of July 2011 10:22:08 AM
Old 07-06-2011
You will also need a software license for HP-UX

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download unix

okay, where can i download the unix operating system? i cant find it anywhere on your site (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dcotto21
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

download

where can i download the game (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kabouter5454
1 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

where can i download UNIX OS?

where can i download UNIX OS? I am a new bie! :confused: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vuluan
3 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

LINUX Download

I would like to download a basic copy of LINUX to my PC as a sandbox in which I can run basic commands and functions as a learning tool. I have an older PC - Pentium III Processor at 1GHz, 128MB RAM at 133 MHz, Windows ME operating system. Is there a version of LINUX that would be compatible with... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ednan171
9 Replies

5. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi, I want to download HP-UX 11.31. From where i could get it? Thanks, Prashant. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: prashantbhushan
1 Replies

6. HP-UX

Download HP-UX

Hi all, Can anyone pls gimme the sitename or some torrent link to download HP-UX DVD / CDs. I want it for intel machines. Pls help. Thanks in adv. Vikas (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikas027
1 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

From Where Can I download MIB

Hi, From Where I can download MIB for Linux 7.2. Please help. Regards, Sumit Roy (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sumitroy
4 Replies

8. UNIX and Linux Applications

where can I download UNIX?

Dear All, I am a newbie in this forum, I use to know the Linux box, now I want to try with UNIX, so how can I start from the beginning (setup, configuration.....)? and where can I download UNIX? Regards; BL (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: chenboly
2 Replies

9. AIX

which SP to download

Hi All, Which should I download from this SP: http://www-933.ibm.com/eserver/support/fixes/fixcentral/pseriesfixpackinformation/5300-08-02-0822 I got my AIX5.3 freshly installed. Thank you in advance. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: itik
1 Replies

10. HP-UX

How to download HP-UX OS?

How to download HP-UX OS? I want to install Hp-UX OS for practicing commands and all. Which site can I use? Kindly help!! Thank you in advance!:o (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: manalisharmabe
4 Replies
Software::License(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				    Software::License(3pm)

NAME
Software::License - packages that provide templated software licenses VERSION
version 0.103004 SYNOPSIS
my $license = Software::License::Discordian->new({ holder => 'Ricardo Signes', }); print $output_fh $license->fulltext; METHODS
new my $license = $subclass->new(\%arg); This method returns a new license object for the given license class. Valid arguments are: holder - the holder of the copyright; required year - the year of copyright; defaults to current year new_from_short_name my $license = Software::License -> new_from_short_name( { short_name => 'GPL-1', %arg } ); This constructor will return the correct subclass depending on "short_name" value. year holder These methods are attribute readers. name This method returns the name of the license, suitable for shoving in the middle of a sentence, generally with a leading capitalized "The." url This method returns the URL at which a canonical text of the license can be found, if one is available. If possible, this will point at plain text, but it may point to an HTML resource. notice This method returns a snippet of text, usually a few lines, indicating the copyright holder and year of copyright, as well as an indication of the license under which the software is distributed. license This method returns the full text of the license. fulltext This method returns the complete text of the license, preceded by the copyright notice. version This method returns the version of the license. If the license is not versioned, this method will return false. meta_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v1, or undef if there is no known string to use. This method may also be invoked as "meta_yml_name" for legacy reasons. meta2_name This method returns the string that should be used for this license in the CPAN META.json or META.yml file, according to the CPAN Meta spec v2, or undef if there is no known string to use. If this method does not exist, and "meta_name" returns open_source, restricted, unrestricted, or unknown, that value will be used. summary This method returns a summary of the license. This summary must contains refer to a file containing the whole license. On Debian system, the file containing the whole license will be in "/usr/share/common-licenses/" directory. LOOKING UP LICENSE CLASSES
If you have an entry in a META.yml or META.json file, or similar metadata, and want to look up the Software::License class to use, there are useful tools in Software::LicenseUtils. TODO
o register licenses with aliases to allow $registry->get('gpl', 2); SEE ALSO
The specific license: o Software::License::AGPL_3 o Software::License::Apache_1_1 o Software::License::Apache_2_0 o Software::License::Artistic_1_0 o Software::License::Artistic_2_0 o Software::License::BSD o Software::License::CC0 o Software::License::FreeBSD o Software::License::GFDL_1_2 o Software::License::GPL_1 o Software::License::GPL_2 o Software::License::GPL_3 o Software::License::LGPL_2_1 o Software::License::LGPL_3_0 o Software::License::MIT o Software::License::Mozilla_1_0 o Software::License::Mozilla_1_1 o Software::License::None o Software::License::OpenSSL o Software::License::Perl_5 o Software::License::QPL_1_0 o Software::License::SSLeay o Software::License::Sun o Software::License::Zlib AUTHOR
Ricardo Signes <rjbs@cpan.org> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
This software is copyright (c) 2011 by Ricardo Signes. This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself. perl v5.14.2 2012-03-23 Software::License(3pm)