Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ILOM AND ALOM IP adresses
Operating Systems Solaris ILOM AND ALOM IP adresses Post 302518300 by ningy on Friday 29th of April 2011 08:10:17 AM
Old 04-29-2011
in ALOM command is showsc

i ILOM its show /SP/network
Smilie

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Setting up static ip-adresses, Solaris 10

Hello, Iam having problems getting more then one ip to work here is my setup! Hostname: nexus NIC: e000g1 (example ips) My ips 80.80.80.15 to 80.80.80.20 Defaultrouter 80.80.80.1 nameservers 80.80.80.100 and 80.80.80.200 How would i do this? Any help would be mutch appriciated!... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: empty
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

multiple IP adresses on one machine

hello people i hope you can please help me. i have a server and several ip-addresses pointing to it. now i want a) that the server can be reached on all ip adresses from the internet b) that i can access the internet from the server and decide which IP-address is being used ( i can... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: scarfake
4 Replies

3. Solaris

LOM ALOM ILOM ELOM RSC SP commands equivalent

Has anyone got an equivalent commands sheet for all Sun's serial or network management ports? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: son_t
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Uniq adresses with number of occurrence

Alo I have a file with a lot of addresses where I want to list unique addresses and the number of theirs occurrence. I have this input file: 0011bd09 ea 01 0b 04 ea 01 0b 38-bd 11 00 98 15 cb 01 00 .......8........ 0011bd09 ea 11 00 98 15 cb 01 00-00 00 00 d8 3d 8d 01 94 ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: chitech
5 Replies

5. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

ILOM Alert messages to Solaris OS - X4250 (Intel based NO ALOM)

Hi, I have a problem when running some tests. I unplug one power cable from the server. No message is sent to/var/adm/messages On the ILOM GUI, it shows power state deasserted. Anyone knows how to forward this message to the OS, perhaps using the alert management settings? IPMI,snmp?... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ulemsee
1 Replies

6. Solaris

Difference b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT

Hi Everyone. What is the differece b/n ALOM and ALOM CMT Service processor. I am trying reset ALOM login/passwd using scadm utility on T2000, while I am googling I came cross ALOM CMT doesnt support scadm utility, but ALOM supports. Not sure how different are these. Thanks, (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bobby320
0 Replies

7. Solaris

Resetting ALOM

Hi gurus, I have a sun netra 240 server. I want to get to the ALOM but it always ask for login and password. Can anyone tell me how I can reset the ALOM it to default so I can be able to configure it? Thanks lots. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: cjashu
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convertin IP adresses from a column to a raw + add a comma between addresses

Hi all, I have a list of IP addresses in a column in a text file name ipaddress.txt 192.168.0.1 192.168.0.2 192.168.0.5 192.168.0.4 192.168.0.5 I would like to convert ipaddress.txt to have the following thing : 192.168.0.1, 192.168.0.2, 192.168.0.3,192.168.0.4,192.168.0.5 I know... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: oliv66
4 Replies

9. Solaris

Alom

Hi, How to set ip address on eth0 for access ssh from ALOM? Is it possible? Now i cannot access it because don't have VGA. I keep try to access using ssh. Please guide me. Thanks. (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: mzainal
16 Replies

10. Hardware

Alom ?

Hi all, I have some problems with the fan FT0.F0, which looks like has a problem with the PROM/ALOM ( I am nor sure who).....but, in fact, the fan is working properly even in other V440 Sparc Server. We checked HW comunication between Fan and the MotherBoard, and we think is a problem of... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: proof_enrique
8 Replies
PACEMAKER(8)						  System Administration Utilities					      PACEMAKER(8)

NAME
Pacemaker - Part of the Pacemaker cluster resource manager SYNOPSIS
crm_mon mode [options] DESCRIPTION
crm_mon - Provides a summary of cluster's current state. Outputs varying levels of detail in a number of different formats. OPTIONS
-?, --help This text -$, --version Version information -V, --verbose Increase debug output -Q, --quiet Display only essential output Modes: -h, --as-html=value Write cluster status to the named html file -X, --as-xml Write cluster status as xml to stdout. -w, --web-cgi Web mode with output suitable for cgi -s, --simple-status Display the cluster status once as a simple one line output (suitable for nagios) -S, --snmp-traps=value Send SNMP traps to this station -C, --snmp-community=value Specify community for SNMP traps(default is NULL) -T, --mail-to=value Send Mail alerts to this user. See also --mail-from, --mail-host, --mail-prefix Display Options: -n, --group-by-node Group resources by node -r, --inactive Display inactive resources -f, --failcounts Display resource fail counts -o, --operations Display resource operation history -t, --timing-details Display resource operation history with timing details -A, --show-node-attributes Display node attributes -c, --tickets Display cluster tickets Additional Options: -i, --interval=value Update frequency in seconds -1, --one-shot Display the cluster status once on the console and exit -N, --disable-ncurses Disable the use of ncurses -d, --daemonize Run in the background as a daemon -p, --pid-file=value (Advanced) Daemon pid file location -F, --mail-from=value Mail alerts should come from the named user -H, --mail-host=value Mail alerts should be sent via the named host -P, --mail-prefix=value Subjects for mail alerts should start with this string -E, --external-agent=value A program to run when resource operations take place. -e, --external-recipient=value A recipient for your program (assuming you want the program to send something to someone). EXAMPLES
Display the cluster status on the console with updates as they occur: # crm_mon Display the cluster status on the console just once then exit: # crm_mon -1 Display your cluster status, group resources by node, and include inactive resources in the list: # crm_mon --group-by-node --inactive Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it write the cluster status to an HTML file: # crm_mon --daemonize --as-html /path/to/docroot/filename.html Start crm_mon and export the current cluster status as xml to stdout, then exit.: # crm_mon --one-shot --as-xml Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it send email alerts: # crm_mon --daemonize --mail-to user@example.com --mail-host mail.example.com Start crm_mon as a background daemon and have it send SNMP alerts: # crm_mon --daemonize --snmp-traps snmptrapd.example.com AUTHOR
Written by Andrew Beekhof REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to pacemaker@oss.clusterlabs.org Pacemaker 1.1.7 April 2012 PACEMAKER(8)