Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Android Any Android Developers in the Forums? Post 302459257 by Neo on Monday 4th of October 2010 08:17:57 AM
Old 10-04-2010
Will you be developing using the Android Eclipse plugin or the SDK?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. What is on Your Mind?

Tapatalk Stats for Forums (Android v. iPhone)

Interesting... for both the iPhone and Andriod phones, so far browsing forums using the Tapatalk apps is rare. Seems folks like the web (browser) format better. With new tablets coming out, I think this trend (browser on tablets v. special apps) will continue. I was surprised, however, that... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

2. Android

Android Scripting Environment: Shell Scripting and Android

I just upgraded to Android 2.2 from 2.1. The GPS issue that was troublesome in 2.1 seems to have been fixed. Some of web browsing seems faster, but it could just be my connection is better today ;) Flash works in some browsers but not very good and it is too slow for Flash apps designed for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

3. Debian

Sandboxes for developers

hi guys, I need to create a sandbox environment on my Debian based LAMP server for PHP/MySql development. Anyone who could point me in the right direction or share their insight? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy911
1 Replies
ldap_version(3LDAP)					      LDAP Library Functions					       ldap_version(3LDAP)

NAME
ldap_version - get version information about the LDAP SDK for C SYNOPSIS
cc -flag ... file ...-lldap [-library ...] #include <ldap.h> int ldap_version(LDAPVERSION *ver); DESCRIPTION
A call to this function returns the version information for the LDAP SDK for C. This is a deprecated function. Use ldap_get_option(3LDAP) instead. The version information is returned in the LDAPVersion structure pointed to by ver. If NULL is passed for ver, then only the SDK version will be returned. RETURN VALUES
The ldap_version() function returns the version number of the LDAP SDK for C, multiplied by 100. For example, for version 1.0 of the LDAP SDK for C, the function returns 100. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsl (32-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | |SUNWcslx (64-bit) | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Obsolete | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
ldap_get_option(3LDAP), attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 19 Oct 2001 ldap_version(3LDAP)