Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX mkinstallp package creation failing "no such file: ./usr/lpp/<package name>/inst_root" Post 302435727 by john1212 on Thursday 8th of July 2010 05:48:48 AM
Old 07-08-2010
Hi,
before mkinstallp check
Code:
suser -a fuser cpu_hard fsize nofiles_hard nproc_hard >my_notes.txt

l
change if other <>-1 as
Code:
chuser fsize=-1

next
Code:
mkinstallp -T clamav.tmplt
/usr/lib/instl/sm_inst installp_cmd -a -Q -d '/tmp/clamBuildDir/tmp' -f 'clamav ALL @@I:clamav _all_filesets' '-c' '-N' '-g' '-X' '-G'

Last edited by john1212; 07-08-2010 at 11:04 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

What package has this "stan" command?

I saw someone using "stan" as a unix command in his shell command something like this, cat /tmp/testdata | cut -d ";" -f 2 |stan -n 6 But my ubuntu does not have this and i could not find out which package has this, anyone knows about this? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: fedora
2 Replies

2. Solaris

Help:"Bad checksum in disk label" and "Can't open disk label package"?

Hello, I'm brand new to Sun/Solaris. I have a Sun Blade 150, with SunOS 5.8. I wanted to make a backup to prevent future data loss, so I put the disk in a normal PC with Windows XP to try to make a backup with Norton Ghost, the disk was detected, but not the file volume, so I place the disk... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Resadija
6 Replies

3. Solaris

difference between "root" and "usr" packages

Hi, could someone pls enlighten me on the difference between the "root" package and "usr" package? Like in this example: pkginfo -l SUNWGtku | grep -i desc DESC: GTK - The GIMP Toolkit (Usr) and pkginfo -l SUNWGtkr | grep -i desc DESC: GTK - The GIMP Toolkit (Root)... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: masloff
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

5. Solaris

The slices "usr", "opt", "tmp" disappeared!!! Help please.

The system don't boot. on the screen appears following: press enter to maintenance (or type CTRL-D to continue)...I checked with format command. ... the slices "0-root","1-swap","2-backup" exist. ...the slises "3-var","6-usr" -unassigned. :( (16 Replies)
Discussion started by: wolfgang
16 Replies

6. Linux

Linux equivalent package for "newform"

What is the rpm package details for the "newform" in solaris. ? Solaris package description "newform newform (1) - change the format of a text file" /usr/bin/newform If "newform" is not available as such, which of the rpm package that could be installed as a substitute. ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vikram3.r
4 Replies

7. Red Hat

RPM package, conditional adding files in "%files" section

Hello, Is it possible to specify a list of files to be included in an RPM package (section "% files") according to some condtions. For example, if a particular condition is true, do not include the file "X". If not include it. Thank you for your help. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: louzorios
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Debian Package Management "Inside" Question

Greetings. After rifling through the policy manual to some significant extent, I've come to a question which doesn't seem to have any forthcoming answer out "in the wild", so here it is :) During dpkg installation processing, some libs wind up with an ":i386" or ":amd64" architecture string... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinQ
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
clamav-milter(8)						  Clam AntiVirus						  clamav-milter(8)

NAME
clamav-milter - milter compatible mail scanner SYNOPSIS
clamav-milter [options] DESCRIPTION
Clamav-milter is a filter for sendmail(1) mail server. It uses a mail scanning engine built into clamd(8). Clamav-milter can use load balancing and fault tolerant techniques to connect to more than one clamd(8) server and seamlessly hot-swap to even the load between different machines and to keep scanning for viruses even when a server goes down. OPTIONS
-h, --help Output help information and exit. -V, --version Print the version number and exit. -c FILE, --config-file=FILE Read configuration from FILE. FILES
/etc/clamav-milter.conf AUTHOR
aCaB <acab@clamav.net> SEE ALSO
sendmail(8), clamav-milter.conf(5), clamd(8), clamd.conf(5) ClamAV 0.96.1 Feb 25, 2009 clamav-milter(8)