Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Infrastructure Monitoring Solaris Performance Monitoring Tools???? Post 302426819 by Mack1982 on Thursday 3rd of June 2010 04:17:00 AM
Old 06-03-2010
Solaris Performance Monitoring Tools????

Hi,

Are there any GUI (preferably web based) Solaris monitoring tools available for the SPARC platform.
Just to clarify, when i say GUI, I don't mean buttons to configure the Software, of course that would be a plus, but rather GUI in terms of output, like Graphs.

Thanks

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. IP Networking

Networking Monitoring Tools

Any idea where can I get a freware to monitor the network traffic in my department? The best is this tool can store the log files. Thanks! (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: zheng_soon
5 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

UNIX Monitoring tools

I need some monitoring tools for SCO 7.1.4 Does anybody reccomend some software that I can install to monitor mem leaks and odd SAR values etc (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: trebor1
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

UNIX monitoring tools

Guys, I would like to know who are using monitoring tools? I use Nagios before but it seems is more on Linux and Windows platform. - Nagios - BigBrother - BigSister - Cacti - MRTG - JFFNMS - anymore? Please give comment too I would like to have some comment on UNIX monitoring tools.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dwarf007
2 Replies

4. AIX

I/O Performance Tools

In lieu of not having filemon (AIX 5100-09) does anyone have have any recomendations of freeware I can get to analyze an I/O issue on my AIX box? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: capeme
1 Replies

5. Red Hat

Monitoring tools

Hi, In HPUX there is a grate monitor tools named GLANCE, which give you information on the disks load, memory usage, cpu ... What is the equivalent tool in LINUX Redhat 4. Thanks (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yoavbe
3 Replies

6. Solaris

Solaris Performance Monitoring Graphing Tool

Hi All Anyone out there using any graphing tool for Solaris performance data taken either through SAR utility or iosatat, vmstat, nicstat etc. There are a couple on googling like statsview and rrdtool but not sure if anyone is really happy and satisfied with using any of the graphing tool. ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: baner_n
1 Replies

7. Infrastructure Monitoring

Monitoring tools

I am interested whitch tools are the best by monitoring the UNIX processes and network interfaces ? and whitch tools for management UNIX ? I know that the nagios very good monitoring tools, but interested me and others who have ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: danyy
4 Replies

8. Solaris

How can i monitor solaris server by using any monitoring tools

Hi forum We have nearly 240 servers inclding zones . How can i monitor server and its performance by using any monitoring tools. My indentions is to plot graphs based on server utilization interms of cpu and memory Is there any opensource tools for this. I saw collectd and it has agent... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bentech4u
3 Replies

9. AIX

Monitoring tools

The monitoring tools what we have not able to see historical information about the process name or pid number for the process that consumed high CPU or memory or paging space. Can you please suggest some of the best monitoring tools available in the market that monitors primarily AIX and other Unix... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: baladelaware73
0 Replies
fwbuilder(1)							 Firewall Builder						      fwbuilder(1)

NAME
fwbuilder - Multiplatform firewall configuration tool SYNOPSIS
/usr/bin/fwbuilder [-ffile.fwb] [-d] [-h] [-ofile] [-Pobject_name] [-r] [-v] DESCRIPTION
fwbuilder is the Graphic User Interface (GUI) component of Firewall Builder. Firewall Builder consists of a GUI and set of policy compilers for various firewall platforms. It helps users maintain a database of objects and allows policy editing using simple drag-and-drop operations. GUI generates firewall description in the form of XML file, which compilers then interpret and generate platform-specific code. Several algorithms are provided for automated network objects discovery and bulk import of data. The GUI and policy compilers are completely independent, this provides for a consistent abstract model and the same GUI for different firewall platforms. Firewall Builder supports firewalls based on iptables (Linux kernel 2.4.x and 2.6.x, see fwb_ipt(1)), ipfilter (variety of platforms including *BSD, Solaris and others, see fwb_ipf(1)), pf (OpenBSD and FreeBSD, see fwb_pf(1)), ipfw (FreeBSD and others), Cisco PIX (v6.x and 7.x) and Cisco IOS extended access lists. OPTIONS
-f FILE Specify the name of the file to be loaded when program starts. -r When this command line option is given in combination with -f file, the program automatically opens RCS head revision of the file if file is in RCS. If file is not in RCS, this option does nothing and the file is opened as usual. -d Turns on debug mode. Note that in this mode the program generates lots of output on standard error. This is used for debugging. -h Prints brief help message -o file Specify the name of the file for the print output, see option "-P". -P object_name Print rules and objects for the firewall object "object_name" and immediately exit. The program does not go into interactive mode. Print output will be placed in the file specified with "-o" option. If file name is not given with option "-o", print output is stored in the file "print.pdf" in the current directory. FILES
$HOME/.qt/firewallbuilder2rc Fwbuilder v2.1 stores user preferences in this file. $HOME/.config/netcitadel.com/Firewall Builder.conf Fwbuilder v3.0 stores user preferences in this file. URL
Firewall Builder home page is located at the following URL: http://www.fwbuilder.org/ BUGS
Please report bugs using bug tracking system on SourceForge: http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=5314&atid=105314 SEE ALSO
fwblookup(1), fwb_ipt(1), fwb_ipf(1), fwb_pf(1) FWB
fwbuilder(1)