Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Meaning of NF{ a[$1]=a[$1]" "$2 ; next }? Post 302389771 by npatwardhan on Monday 25th of January 2010 07:34:01 PM
Old 01-25-2010
Thanks for the explanation. That helps a lot.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

What's meaning of "POWER" in diag command.?

I ran 'diag' command to verify disk follow the below steps. DIAG------?task selection-------ssa service aid-----Link verification I found that there are 3 types of status. (Good, Failed and Power). scp2: pdisk23 D69E584F 0 16 Power scp2: pdisk19 D657E7A9 1 15 Power scp2: pdisk28... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pattarapongn
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Meaning of $var->{"@$row[0]"}=" "; ???

while (my $row = $sth->fetchrow_arrayref) { $var->{"@$row"}=" "; } Can anyone help me understanding above mentioned. i) As per my knowledge $row is taking ARRAY Refernce from the database ii) @$row is containing the value of 0th index of the array, testted the same. but I am not able... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: jaigs_27
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Meaning of "if [ -x /opt/OV/bin/ovpolicy ]"

Hi, Could someone pls help me on the below command: if then ------------------ ------------ fi if then ------------- ------------------- ------------------- fi What does this signify? Thanks, .. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: ww26683
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

the meaning of "!:*" in "alias foo 'command\!:*' filename"

Hi: How can I remove my own post? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: phil518
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Meaning of "b" modifier in "sort" command

I need to sort the following file by the rhdiskpower devices in the last column: Total_MB Free_MB OS_MB Name Failgroup Library Label UDID Product Redund Path 1024 851 1024 OCRVOT1_0000 OCRVOT1_0000 System UNKNOWN ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: wjssj
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk command to replace ";" with "|" and ""|" at diferent places in line of file

Hi, I have line in input file as below: 3G_CENTRAL;INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL;SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL My expected output for line in the file must be : "1-Radon1-cMOC_deg"|"LDIndex"|"3G_CENTRAL|INDONESIA_(M)_TELKOMSEL"|LAST|"SPECIAL_WORLD_GRP_7_FA_2_TELKOMSEL" Can someone... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: shis100
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Variable "##*", "% *" meaning

Hi, What means "##*", "% *" in a variable?? I have this in the script that i'm reading: ... read line echo $line echo ${line#* } echo ${line##* } echo ${line% * } ... The first print: DN: RCROOT ONRM_ROOT_MO SNW ONRM_ROOT_MO BSC BSCCC2 BTS ALTOHATILLONOR The second print:... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: darocham
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What is the meaning of "-s" option in "if" statement?

Hi Guys, I'm sorry but I can't find answer for this, what is the meaning of -s option in "if" statement on unix scipting. Please see sample below: opath=/home/output for i in N1 N2 N3 N4 do echo $i if then grep $i $opath/N5_CRAI > $opath/N5_$i.crai chmod 777 $opath/N5_$i.crai ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: rymnd_12345
7 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Bash script - Print an ascii file using specific font "Latin Modern Mono 12" "regular" "9"

Hello. System : opensuse leap 42.3 I have a bash script that build a text file. I would like the last command doing : print_cmd -o page-left=43 -o page-right=22 -o page-top=28 -o page-bottom=43 -o font=LatinModernMono12:regular:9 some_file.txt where : print_cmd ::= some printing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jcdole
1 Replies
glutExtensionSupported(3GLUT)					       GLUT					     glutExtensionSupported(3GLUT)

NAME
glutExtensionSupported - helps to easily determine whether a given OpenGL extension is supported. SYNTAX
#include <GLUT/glut.h> int glutExtensionSupported(char *extension); ARGUMENTS
extension Name of OpenGL extension. DESCRIPTION
glutExtensionSupported helps to easily determine whether a given OpenGL extension is supported or not. The extension parameter names the extension to query. The supported extensions can also be determined with glGetString(GL_EXTENSIONS), but glutExtensionSupported does the correct parsing of the returned string. glutExtensionSupported returns non-zero if the extension is supported, zero if not supported. There must be a valid current window to call glutExtensionSupported. glutExtensionSupported only returns information about OpenGL extensions only. This means window system dependent extensions (for example, GLX extensions) are not reported by glutExtensionSupported. EXAMPLE
Here is an example of using glutExtensionSupported: if (!glutExtensionSupported("GL_EXT_texture")) { fprintf(stderr, "Missing the texture extension! "); exit(1); } Notice that the name argument includes both the GL prefix and the extension family prefix (EXT). SEE ALSO
glutGet, glGetString AUTHOR
Mark J. Kilgard (mjk@nvidia.com) GLUT
3.7 glutExtensionSupported(3GLUT)