Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat how to undo the last installed update on fedora. Post 302353489 by pludi on Tuesday 15th of September 2009 12:16:48 PM
Old 09-15-2009
If you've got the root filesystem on a LVM logical volume, and have space left in the volume group, you can do a snapshot, and restore to that if you don't like the update.

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Dual Boot Win XP And Fedora with Fedora Installed First

Hi everyone, I hope this question goes here. Anyways, I have a unique situation where my friend's comp has Fedora installed and wants to add Win XP as a dual boot without formatting the drive. Is it possible to create a partition on the current hard drive and then install win xp? I couldn't find... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: eltinator
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how can i know the latest update packages i have installed on solaris 9 ???

i want to know the update packages that i have installed on my solaris 9 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MONMON
2 Replies

3. Solaris

Undo the Veritas mirroring and update from Solaris 8 to Solaris 10

Hi all I wish to undo the mirroring for root and update the Solaris version from 8 to 10. Since i am lack of knowledge and experience on this, hope you all can help me double check the step and correct me. Existing disk groups details root@leo # vxdg list NAME STATE ID... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: SmartAntz
3 Replies

4. Red Hat

Fedora 14 Update

Hi experts. I have installed Fedora 13 and new release Fedora 14 is available, then: If I instal fedora 14 from CD created from iso file Will be lost all my data and current configuration? What is the correct process to update my system? Thanks a lot for your advice and please be... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: orma
4 Replies
KSPLICE-UNDO(8) 						      Ksplice							   KSPLICE-UNDO(8)

NAME
ksplice-undo - Undo a Ksplice update that has been applied to the running kernel SYNOPSIS
ksplice-undo [OPTIONS] KSPLICE_ID DESCRIPTION
ksplice-undo takes as input a Ksplice identification tag, as reported by ksplice-view(8), and it reverses that update within the running binary kernel. OPTIONS
--debug Reverses the update with debugging output enabled. Recommended only for debugging. --debugfile=filename Sets the location where debugging output should be saved. Implies --debug. --raw-errors Print only raw error information designed to be machine-readable on standard error (standard output is still intended to be human- readable). If ksplice-undo fails due to an error from the Ksplice kernel modules, the first line on standard error will be a Ksplice abort code (see the Ksplice source code for documentation on these codes). Further lines will vary depending on the abort code. If ksplice-undo fails for any other reason, it will output the line "OTHER ", followed by a human-readable failure message, to standard error. SEE ALSO
ksplice-create(8), ksplice-apply(8), ksplice-view(8) BUGS
Please report bugs to <devel@ksplice.com>. AUTHORS
Jeff Arnold, Anders Kaseorg, and Tim Abbott COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2007-2009 Ksplice, Inc. This is free software and documentation. You can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2. Ksplice v0.9.9 2011-02-13 KSPLICE-UNDO(8)