Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Apache2 PHP5 not starting
Operating Systems Solaris Apache2 PHP5 not starting Post 302309808 by RobertSubnet on Thursday 23rd of April 2009 01:40:09 AM
Old 04-23-2009
I think you are correct here is the ldd output from the php/bin directory:

/usr/local/php/bin
# ldd php
<deleted above output>
libmysqlclient.so.15 => (file not found)

I searched for the file:

# find / -name "libmysqlclient.so.15" -print
/usr/local/apache2/modules/libmysqlclient.so.15
/opt/mysql/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.so.15
#

I copied it over to the apache2/modules directory from /opt/mysql/mysql/lib and still Apache is not seeing it.

The file exists on my system, how do I make Apache "see" it?

(Sorry if this is a newbie question)

Thank you for you help!

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

compiling php5 on solaris 9. please help.

I'm trying to compile PHP5. I've installed mysql5 successfully and apache1.3 is working great, but I get the message below when I compile PHP5. I double checked if I have libxml2 installed and I do. I installed libxml2 binary from sunfreeware. Please see below for details: ./configure... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: xnightcrawl
5 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to grep a line not starting with # from a file (there are two lines starting with # and normal)?

e.g. File name: File.txt cat File.txt Result: #INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ1 INBOUND_QUEUE=FAQ2 I want to get the value for one which is not commented out. Thanks, (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tanu
3 Replies
PMDAMYSQL(1)						       Performance Co-Pilot						      PMDAMYSQL(1)

NAME
pmdamysql - MySQL database PMDA DESCRIPTION
pmdamysql is a Performance Co-Pilot PMDA which extracts live performance data from a running MySQL database. INSTALLATION
pmdamysql uses a configuration file from (in this order): o /etc/pcpdbi.conf o $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/mysql.conf This file can contain overridden values (Perl code) for the settings listed at the start of pmdamysql.pl, namely: o database name (see DBI(3) for details) o database user name o database pass word Once this is setup, you can access the names and values for the mysql performance metrics by doing the following as root: # cd $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql # ./Install If you want to undo the installation, do the following as root: # cd $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql # ./Remove pmdamysql is launched by pmcd(1) and should never be executed directly. The Install and Remove scripts notify pmcd(1) when the agent is installed or removed. Binary Status values in text Some of the status values are in the form of YES/NO or ON/OFF. Since these cannot be intepreted by tools like PMIE, they have been duplicated with a _num extension and the values of 1 (YES/ON) or 0 (NO/OFF). Eg: o mysql.slave_status.slave_io_running o mysql.slave_status.slave_io_running_num FILES
/etc/pcpdbi.conf configuration file for all PCP database monitors $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/mysql.conf configuration file for pmdamysql $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/Install installation script for the pmdamysql agent $PCP_PMDAS_DIR/mysql/Remove undo installation script for the pmdamysql agent $PCP_LOG_DIR/pmcd/mysql.log default log file for error messages from pmdamysql SEE ALSO
pmcd(1), pmdadbping.pl(1) and DBI(3). # vi: sw=4 ts=4 et: 3.8.10 Performance Co-Pilot PMDAMYSQL(1)