Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Where am I?
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Where am I? Post 302285638 by quirkasaurus on Monday 9th of February 2009 11:18:22 AM
Old 02-09-2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruben.rodrigues
Man, the idea is to not need to enter the directory. Is to write a script that tells me in which directory I am or in which file did I click

Oh. Try this, man.

Code:
#!/bin/sh

file=`zenity --list --title="Choose the FILE you wish to view" --column="File" *`

zenity --info --title="file, directory..." --text "directory: $PWD\nfile: $file"

XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)						   User Commands					    XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)

NAME
xfce4-screenshooter - application to take screenshots DESCRIPTION
Usage: xfce4-screenshooter [OPTION...] Help Options: -h, --help Show help options --help-all Show all help options --help-gtk Show GTK+ Options Application Options: -s, --save Directory where the screenshot will be saved -u, --upload Host the screenshot on ZimageZ, a free online image hosting service -c, --clipboard Copy the screenshot to the clipboard -o, --open Application to open the screenshot -d, --delay Delay in seconds before taking the screenshot -m, --mouse Display the mouse on the screenshot -f, --fullscreen Take a screenshot of the entire screen -r, --region Select a region to be captured by clicking a point of the screen without releasing the mouse button, dragging your mouse to the other corner of the region, and releasing the mouse button. -w, --window Take a screenshot of the active window -V, --version Version information --display=DISPLAY X display to use xfce4-screenshooter 1.8.1 February 2012 XFCE4-SCREENSHOOTER(1)