Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mpls linux???
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users mpls linux??? Post 302217176 by yisin on Tuesday 22nd of July 2008 05:27:08 AM
Old 07-22-2008
I have same problem

How do you resolve this problem?
Could you tell me?
Thank you very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalil smail
hello;
i m trying to install mpls linux in fedora 5. so i recompiled the kernel. the compilation is successful.the commandes mpls nhlfe..., mpls ilm.., etc are known so mpls is working well.
but when i try the commande like
#mpl mhlfe add key 0instructions push gen 1000 nexthop eth0 ipv4 10.10.10.2
i always have the following error:
RTNETLINK ANSWERS: no such file or directory
the interfaces's config is correct. and i'm using vmware
is there anyone who have had the same problem?
how can u do? please help me!!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. IP Networking

MPLS Setup and routing

We have a client that is bringing in a MPLS router into our network. Right now they connect to our site using a tunnel between our two firewalls. I have a policy in place that locks them down to 4 specific servers (the servers have a gateway of 10.199.1.1 w/ a subnet of /24). Keep that in mind.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdotsen
2 Replies
UUID_COMPARE(3) 						    Libuuid API 						   UUID_COMPARE(3)

NAME
uuid_compare - compare whether two UUIDs are the same SYNOPSIS
#include <uuid.h> int uuid_compare(uuid_t uu1, uuid_t uu2) DESCRIPTION
The uuid_compare function compares the two supplied uuid variables uu1 and uu2 to each other. RETURN VALUE
Returns an integer less than, equal to, or greater than zero if uu1 is found, respectively, to be lexicographically less than, equal, or greater than uu2. AUTHOR
Theodore Y. Ts'o AVAILABILITY
libuuid is part of the util-linux package since version 2.15.1 and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux/. SEE ALSO
uuid(3), uuid_clear(3), uuid_copy(3), uuid_generate(3), uuid_is_null(3), uuid_parse(3), uuid_unparse(3) util-linux May 2009 UUID_COMPARE(3)