Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: mpls linux???
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users mpls linux??? Post 302188109 by jalil smail on Tuesday 22nd of April 2008 04:17:29 PM
Old 04-22-2008
Data mpls linux???

hello;
i m trying to install mpls linux in fedora 5. so i recompiled the kernel. the compilation is successful.the commandes mpls nhlfe..., mpls ilm.., etc are known so mpls is working well.
but when i try the commande like
#mpl mhlfe add key 0instructions push gen 1000 nexthop eth0 ipv4 10.10.10.2
i always have the following error:
RTNETLINK ANSWERS: no such file or directory
the interfaces's config is correct. and i'm using vmware
is there anyone who have had the same problem?
how can u do? please help me!!

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. IP Networking

MPLS Setup and routing

We have a client that is bringing in a MPLS router into our network. Right now they connect to our site using a tunnel between our two firewalls. I have a policy in place that locks them down to 4 specific servers (the servers have a gateway of 10.199.1.1 w/ a subnet of /24). Keep that in mind.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sdotsen
2 Replies
PARTX(8)						      System Manager's Manual							  PARTX(8)

NAME
partx - telling the kernel about presence and numbering of on-disk partitions. SYNOPSIS
partx [-a|-d|-l] [--type TYPE] [--nr M-N] [partition] disk DESCRIPTION
Given a block device ( disk ) and a partition table type , try to parse the partition table, and list the contents. Optionally add or remove partitions. This is not an fdisk - adding and removing partitions is not a change of the disk, but just telling the kernel about presence and numbering of on-disk partitions. OPTIONS
-a add specified partitions or read disk and add all partitions -d delete specified or all partitions -l list partitions. Note that the all numbers are in 512-byte sectors. --type TYPE Specify the partition type -- dos, bsd, solaris, unixware or gpt. --nr M-N Specify the range of partitions (e.g --nr 2-4). SEE ALSO
addpart(8), delpart(8), fdisk(8), parted(8), partprobe(8) AVAILABILITY
The partx command is part of the util-linux-ng package and is available from ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/. 11 Jan 2007 PARTX(8)