Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Common uses for Unix
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Common uses for Unix Post 302183714 by jgt on Wednesday 9th of April 2008 08:32:03 PM
Old 04-09-2008
Guarding the harem.

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Most common version of UNIX on production systems

I am new to UNIX (about a year) and learning as fast as I can. I am an instructor teaching UNIX and have two labs with Ultra 10 333 MHz, Sun Blade 1000 1 GHz, Blade 100, and Two Enterprise 250 Servers. We are currently teaching our classes using the Solaris 2.10 OS, downloaded in May 2006, I am not... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: dutchman
7 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

What kind of security applications UNIX and Windows have in common?

Hi guys, may I know what kind of security applications do UNIX and Windows have in common? This is related to a project that is approaching its deadline, so would you all please be kind enough to help me? Thank You. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: austintham
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

common UNIX script which is to work in HP and SUN environment

I have two different UNIX scripts for updating Co-ordinate points which are working fine seperately in HP and SUN environments. But I am trying to write a common UNIX script which is to work in HP and SUN environment. The following are the scripts i am using SUN: #!/bin/ksh info () {... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: ramkumar2yk
6 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

compare two files based on common field in unix

I have two files in UNIX. 1st file is Entity and Second File is References. 1st File has only one column named Entity ID and 2nd file has two columns Entity ID | Person ID. I want to produce a output file where entity id's are matching in both the files. Entity File 624197 624252 624264... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRS
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listing no. of files in UNIX with common prefix name

Hi, I am entirely new to Unix, need your help to perform certain actions in unix: Can anyone please tell me how to list the number of files in UNIX with Common prefix name. "I want just the number of files and not the names of files". Thanks (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: Hitesh1008
12 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Finding out the common lines in two files using 4 fields with the help of awk and UNIX

Dear All, I have 2 files. If field 1, 2, 4 and 5 matches in both file1 and file2, I want to print the whole line of file1 and file2 one after another in my output file. File1: sc2/80 20 . A T 86 F=5;U=4 sc2/60 55 . G T ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: NamS
1 Replies
__gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >(3cxx)					     __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >(3cxx)

NAME
__gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare > - SYNOPSIS
Inherited by __gnu_parallel::_LoserTree< __stable, _Tp, _Compare >, and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTree< false, _Tp, _Compare >. Classes struct _Loser Internal representation of a _LoserTree element. Public Member Functions _LoserTreeBase (unsigned int __k, _Compare __comp) ~_LoserTreeBase () int __get_min_source () void __insert_start (const _Tp &__key, int __source, bool __sup) Protected Attributes _Compare _M_comp bool _M_first_insert unsigned int _M_ik unsigned int _M_k unsigned int _M_log_k _Loser * _M_losers unsigned int _M_offset Detailed Description template<typename _Tp, typename _Compare>class __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare > Guarded loser/tournament tree. The smallest element is at the top. Guarding is done explicitly through one flag _M_sup per element, inf is not needed due to a better initialization routine. This is a well- performing variant. Parameters: _Tp the element type _Compare the comparator to use, defaults to std::less<_Tp> Definition at line 55 of file losertree.h. Constructor &; Destructor Documentation template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_LoserTreeBase (unsigned int__k, _Compare__comp) [inline] The constructor. Parameters: __k The number of sequences to merge. __comp The comparator to use. Definition at line 94 of file losertree.h. References __gnu_parallel::__rd_log2(), __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_first_insert, __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_log_k, and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_losers. template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::~_LoserTreeBase () [inline] The destructor. Definition at line 118 of file losertree.h. References __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_losers. Member Function Documentation template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > int __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::__get_min_source () [inline] Returns: the index of the sequence with the smallest element. Definition at line 155 of file losertree.h. References __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_losers, and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_Loser::_M_source. template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > void __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::__insert_start (const _Tp &__key, int__source, bool__sup) [inline] Initializes the sequence '_M_source' with the element '__key'. Parameters: __key the element to insert __source __index of the __source __sequence __sup flag that determines whether the value to insert is an explicit __supremum. Definition at line 134 of file losertree.h. References __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_first_insert, __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_Loser::_M_key, __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_losers, __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_Loser::_M_source, and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_Loser::_M_sup. Member Data Documentation template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > _Compare __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_comp [protected] _Compare to use. Definition at line 78 of file losertree.h. template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > bool __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_first_insert [protected] State flag that determines whether the _LoserTree is empty. Only used for building the _LoserTree. Definition at line 85 of file losertree.h. Referenced by __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::__insert_start(), and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_LoserTreeBase(). template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > unsigned int __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_log_k [protected] log_2{_M_k} Definition at line 72 of file losertree.h. Referenced by __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_LoserTreeBase(). template<typename _Tp , typename _Compare > _Loser* __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_M_losers [protected] _LoserTree __elements. Definition at line 75 of file losertree.h. Referenced by __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::__get_min_source(), __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::__insert_start(), __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::_LoserTreeBase(), and __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >::~_LoserTreeBase(). Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libstdc++ from the source code. libstdc++ Tue Nov 27 2012 __gnu_parallel::_LoserTreeBase< _Tp, _Compare >(3cxx)