Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers How to change Firefox keyboard shortcuts Post 302167656 by schallstrom on Friday 15th of February 2008 06:55:40 AM
Old 02-15-2008
Um, sorry I overlooked that. But I'm still stuck because I can't find the mentioned file on my system and not even the dir it should sit in:

Code:
# locate platformHTMLBindings.xml
# locate builtin
/usr/lib/ruby/1.8/shell/builtin-command.rb
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/glchess/scene/opengl/builtin_models.py
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/glchess/scene/opengl/builtin_models.pyc
/usr/share/pycentral/gnome-games/site-packages/glchess/scene/opengl/builtin_models.py
/usr/share/ri/1.8/system/Shell/CommandProcessor/def_builtin_commands-c.yaml
/usr/share/ri/1.8/system/Shell/CommandProcessor/install_builtin_commands-c.yaml
/usr/share/ri/1.8/system/YAML/add_builtin_type-c.yaml
/usr/share/man/man7/builtins.7.gz
/usr/share/man/man7/bash-builtins.7.gz
/usr/share/doc/openssl/doc/crypto/OPENSSL_load_builtin_modules.pod
/var/lib/dpkg/alternatives/builtins.7.gz
/etc/alternatives/builtins.7.gz

It's Ubuntu 7.10.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

GVIM keyboard shortcuts

Hi all, I am new to linux, can anybody send any link for "GVIM" keyboard shortcuts. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: balaramaiah.t
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

After Solaris 10 installation I was unable to change keyboard using known commands kbd -s and eeprom keyboard layoit. Also modifinig /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc did not helped. And is possible to replace Solaris keymap with ubuntu keymap because my keyboard work perfectly under Ubuntu and... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: microbot
7 Replies

3. Solaris

Unable to change keyboard layout

Hi to everyone Once again I tried to modify my keyboard , because I am crazy keyborad can not be changed using kbd-s eeprom also I tried to modify /boot/solaris/bootenv.rc but I tried opensolaris and my keyboard works perfectly So my question is Can I transfer settings from... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
14 Replies

4. SCO

Boot 5.0.7 in RAM and change keyboard

hi I've boot OpenServer Release 5.0.7 from a setup CD and started "Execute a shell on ramdisk filesystem". Howto change keyboard from american to swiss german? (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ccc
0 Replies

5. Solaris

Problems configuring keyboard and Firefox on Solaris

Hello, I'm having problems with my keyboard on Solaris 10, i want to "complete" the command with the tab key and it does not work, also, i want to use the arrows to remember the last commands issued and it always show Google, but when i try to open a browser with Google it does not work, but if... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: danndp
8 Replies
WORDS(5)						     Linux Programmers Manual							  WORDS(5)

NAME
french - a list of french words DESCRIPTION
/usr/share/dict/french is an ASCII file which contains an alphabetic list of words, one per line. FILES
/etc/alternatives/dictionary is a symbolic link to a /usr/share/dict/<language> file. /usr/share/dict/words is a symbolic link to /etc/alternatives/dictionary, and is the name by which other software should refer to the system word list. See update-alternatives(8) for more information. The directory /usr/share/dict can contain word lists for many languages, with name of the language in English, e.g., /usr/share/dict/ameri- can-english and /usr/share/dict/danish contain respectively lists of English and Danish words if they exist. Such lists should be coded using the ISO 8859-1 character set encoding. SEE ALSO
ispell(1), update-alternatives(8), and the Filesystem Hierarchy Standard. HISTORY
The words lists are not specific, and may be generated from any number of sources. AUTHOR
Word lists are collected and maintained by various authors. Linux 29 Sept 1998 WORDS(5)