Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thunderbird Error
Top Forums UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users Thunderbird Error Post 302166474 by bullfinch on Tuesday 12th of February 2008 03:02:30 AM
Old 02-12-2008
thunderbird.

Try setting simultanious/cached connections to 1 in the Account setting -> server settings for the account.

Some mailservers with a lot of users don't have enough "slots" for everyone.

Hope this helps, but as long as its not your internettconnection that gives you the error this is a thunderbird-error its best to ask the thunderbird-ppl.

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Does anyone use Mozilla Thunderbird

I'm using Mozilla Thunderbird for e-mail and it tells me cannot connect to mail.qs.com. Then it goes into SMTP Issues when I try to send e-mail out. Does anyone have any suggestions? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cnitadesigner
1 Replies

2. Slackware

Thunderbird 3.1.9 deletes from drafts

I am using Tbird as it came with Slackware 13.37 and everytime I send something I get a message 1 or 2 drafts deleted. Should it be doing that? If not has this been reported ? How can I find out if it was reported? I have no drafts to delete. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: slak0
2 Replies

3. OS X (Apple)

Thunderbird user accounts

Hi All I am trying to find a way to set-up a thunderbird account by using a script, i have been trying to to add the lines into the pref.js file but it keeps getting overwritten any help would be great thanks Adam (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ab52
0 Replies
show cached server(1m)													    show cached server(1m)

NAME
show cached server - Displays address information of a server in the local clerk's cache SYNOPSIS
show cached server name ARGUMENTS
A simple name for the cached server. The name can contain wildcard characters. DESCRIPTION
The show cached server command displays address information of a server in the local clerk's cache. The following list describes the valid attributes: The directory cell name The protocol sequence and network address of the server node Privilege Required You must have read permission to the clerk. NOTE
This command is replaced at Revision 1.1 by the dcecp command and may not be provided in future releases of DCE. EXAMPLES
The following command displays all attributes of the cached server emv. cdscp> show cached server emv* SHOW CACHED NAMESERVER emv_udp AT 1991-10-15-15:56:56 Name = /.../emv.abc.com Tower = ncadg_ip_udp:14.20.14.32 Tower = ncacn_ip_tcp:14.20.14.32 SHOW CACHED NAMESERVER emv_tcp AT 1991-10-15-15:56:57 Name = /.../emv.abc.com Tower = ncadg_ip_udp:14.20.14.32 Tower = ncacn_ip_tcp:14.20.14.32 RELATED INFORMATION
Commands: clear cached server(1m), define cached server(1m) show cached server(1m)