Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: sendmail -f, -F option
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting sendmail -f, -F option Post 17594 by silver40 on Monday 18th of March 2002 10:08:07 AM
Old 03-18-2002
by the way im running Linux RedHat 6.2

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

-h option

Hi what does the following mean in shell scripts (-h option) val contains a string. while (-h "$val") (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raom
1 Replies

2. Programming

cc option

my yacc output file y.tab.c is not compiling using cc y.tab.c -ly command .possibily option flag -ly is not correct.i m using red hat linux 9.please give solutions. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kuldeep_bora
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

cp - no to all option?

Hi, Is there a no to all option when copying a bunch of files? instead of pressing enter endlessly. Thanks (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: td_kuoj3
6 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

option followed by : taking next option if argument missing with getopts

Hi all, I am parsing command line options using getopts. The problem is that mandatory argument options following ":" is taking next option as argument if it is not followed by any argument. Below is the script: while getopts :hd:t:s:l:p:f: opt do case "$opt" in -h|-\?)... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gurukottur
2 Replies

5. Programming

g++ and the -R option

hi everybody, can somebody tell me what -R option on g++ on solaris means : g++ -DAIX -fpic -static -o printps printps.o -L/epost2/blitz/xercesc1_1 /lib -L/oracle/OraHome/lib32/ L/epost2/blitz/lib -lxerces-c1_1 -lhmltods -lhmlt ops -lgeneric -lnotify -lutil -lclntsh `cat... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: eternalflame
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Configuring sendmail option

Hi, I have a script which check for the health of an application. In the end I want to attache a file to send the information to the user using sendmail. How to configure sendmail in linux?How to attach a file and send it as a mail from script? Ahamed. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ahamed
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

recently introduced to the newer option for find...does an older option exist?

To find all the files in your home directory that have been edited in some way since the last tar file, use this command: find . -newer backup.tar.gz Is anyone familiar with an older solution? looking to identify files older then 15mins across several directories. thanks, manny (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mr_manny
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Sendmail questions, SCO 5.0.6 sendmail 8.11.0

I am running SCO 5.0.6 and using sendmail 8.11.0 and having issues with smtp authentication. When trying to send mail the following message will kick back. (reason: 530 5.7.1 Authentication required) 530 5.7.1 Authentication required Not sure what needs to be tweeked in sendmail.cf but I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ziggy6
1 Replies

9. Solaris

Clarifying sendmail configuration - sendmail-client offline

Hi all, I have read about sendmail running as 2 separate process. 1 as a MSP, and the other as the real daemon or MTA. In my current configuration, the sendmail-client is disabled. Both submit.cf and sendmail.cf are left as default untouch I do not specified any mailhost... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: javanoob
3 Replies

10. Solaris

Unrecognized option: sparc-sun-Solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32'

Hi, I installed some packages required by an app built with python. But when I try python setup.py install, I get the following error: /opt/csw/lib/gcc/sparc-sun-solaris2.10/5.2.0/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.10/bin/as: unrecognized option `-m32' Could anyone tell me what's wrong... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kimkun
4 Replies
DB(3pm) 						User Contributed Perl Documentation						   DB(3pm)

NAME
Apache::DB - Run the interactive Perl debugger under mod_perl SYNOPSIS
<Location /perl> PerlFixupHandler +Apache::DB SetHandler perl-script PerlHandler +Apache::Registry Options +ExecCGI </Location> DESCRIPTION
Perl ships with a very useful interactive debugger, however, it does not run "out-of-the-box" in the Apache/mod_perl environment. Apache::DB makes a few adjustments so the two will cooperate. FUNCTIONS
init This function initializes the Perl debugger hooks without actually starting the interactive debugger. In order to debug a certain piece of code, this function must be called before the code you wish debug is compiled. For example, if you want to insert debugging symbols into code that is compiled at server startup, but do not care to debug until request time, call this function from a PerlRequire'd file: #where db.pl is simply: # use Apache::DB (); # Apache::DB->init; PerlRequire conf/db.pl #where modules are loaded PerlRequire conf/init.pl If you are using mod_perl 2.0 you will need to use the following as your db.pl: use APR::Pool (); use Apache::DB (); Apache::DB->init(); handler This function will start the interactive debugger. It will invoke Apache::DB::init if needed. Example configuration: <Location /my-handler> PerlFixupHandler Apache::DB SetHandler perl-script PerlHandler My::handler </Location> SELinux Security-enhanced Linux (SELinux) is a mandatory access control system many linux distrobutions are implementing. This new security scheme can assist you with protecting a server, but it doesn't come without its own set of issues. Debugging applications running on a box with SELinux on it takes a couple of extra steps and unfortunately the instructions that follow have only been tested on RedHat/Fedora. 1) You need to edit/create the file "local.te" and add the following: if (httpd_tty_comm) { allow { httpd_t } admin_tty_type:chr_file { ioctl getattr }; } 2) Reload your security policy. 3) Run the command "setsebool httpd_tty_comm true". You should be aware as you debug applications on a system with SELinux your code may very well be correct, but the system policy is denying your actions. CAVEATS
-X The server must be started with the "-X" to use Apache::DB. filename/line info The filename of Apache::Registry scripts is not displayed. SEE ALSO
perldebug(1) AUTHOR
Originally written by Doug MacEachern Currently maintained by Frank Wiles <frank@wiles.org> LICENSE
This module is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.14.2 2008-04-27 DB(3pm)