9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have Below Input :-
X1=03 ### Hour
Y1=20160405 ## Date
Z1=3 ## I want to Back 3 Hour
List=03 02 01
X1=02 ### Hour
Y1=20160405 ## Date
Z1=4 ## I want to Back 4 Hour
List=02 01 24 23
Y1=20160404 ### Date Will Change (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
need a script or command to get the previous date for the given input date...
like in my script i will pass date as input parameter like 2014-12-01 and i want the output as previous date.. ie.. 2014-11-30 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hemanthsaikumar
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
Below is my Scenario.
I wrote one script to search the specific log files for Yesterdays date and gives the result.
I need a script like
1. Once I run the Script, The script should ask me which date I want to search.
2. Once i enter the date, That script should search the log files for... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Padmanabhan
4. Shell Programming and Scripting
Hi, I am new to unix and I am doing following steps :
1. Ask user to enter date in mm-dd-yyyy format.
2. show the date user entered from step #1 .
3. convert user enter date into YYYY/MM/DD format.
Here is the script I am using
echo "Please enter the date in mm-dd-yyyy format:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ZeroHedge
5. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have been trying to get the yesterdays date for the Input date I pass.
I know how to do for the current timestamp but how to do for the input date.
Is there any way I can convert to epoch time and do manipulations and back to human readable date?
... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi1988sri
6. Shell Programming and Scripting
How can I allow users to change the date and time in a script? Say the user1 wil login and he will be inputting the desired date (example format below). I will need this script so the user can login and change the date anytime during the day. I will not allow him to use any command except the date... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: lhareigh890
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I how do i accept a input date in script which is lesser than a specified day? ex: to accept a date less than or equal to 100 days(from today).?:(
Thanks for the help in advance.:) (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhi_123
8. Shell Programming and Scripting
I have files name
I have 2 input from user
From Date: 20090417
To Date: 20090420
and I need to grep only those line in between. Output should be
report_20090418... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: tanit
9. Shell Programming and Scripting
I am trying write a script that takes user input date in the format "Mar 18". If it is march1 it is like "Mar 1" . Once i take this input i will go back to my log files and search for any failed transactions recorded that day. If there are then i will send it to a file and mail it.
I am... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: gundu