8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users
Can some body help me to get Interview questions and answers on HP Unix administration?
Krsnadasa (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I am gonna attend interview this week end for unix developer ( 4.5 years exp) opening .. Can you help me out the topics or the questions which I can expect in the interview. This is may be silly but it is very important to me. Thanks in Advance (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
3. Red Hat
I have some doubts .plz help
if i try to ping from a server, it doesnt ping & gives different ip address, and in nslookup i get different ip address, what is the problem ?
if u cant ssh to a server what will be ur steps ?
give full iptables command to open port 22
... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: abhigrkist
1) There are 2 ways to create a slice in Solaris
1) we can create using format command but there say other than format 1more within sec. we can create a slice.
2) How to create a temperory SWAP Space
3) How to check the Devices from the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: kurva
5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
1, why Boot server should be in a network in jumpstart?
2, what is the different between patch and package?
3, how to list the avilable NIC in solaris9?
4, User complaing system is slow (solaris) what are the steps to check?
5, what is hardware error and software error and Transport Error? in... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: suresh_krish
My company is looking to bring on a Sr. UNIX Admin with Solaris 10 experience.
What are some solid interview questions I could ask about UNIX and Solaris 10 that would weed a good guy out from a bad?
Questions that don't involve long command lines would be the best.
Thanks (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mikepatton21
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
Please please if anyone has time to answer them, this noob would highly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.
1. whats $# in a shell script
2. whats a $* in shell script
3. Explain nohup with an example
4. If $1 is the first parameter, whats $0
5. How do you see the return code of... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: foxmulder123
my name is samir, i m from delhi,india. i m a student in solaris. just few days ago i had completed my course. can anybody tell me the possible interview questions in solaris. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: samir_sinu