7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting
python gui or c++ gui or java gui?
and when to use etch one? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kaja
2. Shell Programming and Scripting
So I am trying to write 3 different scripts using nano. Having some trouble with each.
The first one is prompting for the person's information, and I would like to store that information in a new text file. I have most of it complete. The only problem I have here is that I do not know the code... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: tburns517
3. Shell Programming and Scripting
I need to switch files in a directory using Nano thinking i have all the files in the same directory? how would i go about doing that ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuankyKong
How to isntall nano on HP UX?
Thanks:eek: (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ldaliosmane
I have problem in installing microwindows.
What I did
1.I have microwindows-0.90 in home/SHIVA
3.cp configs config
4.make clean; make
6.now it is giving error :-
winevent.c:18: error: static declaration of Ďabs' follows non-static declaration... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mishra_sk_in
6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
I have this problem. I am running suse linux 10.0 Enterprise.
I was able to install nano-2.0.6 and as root I am able to use it.
This is where my problem starts.
When I exit root and try to use nano, I get this error message.
nano: Command not found.
but when I type... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: goku3g
7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers
1) I want to have a GUI application that will call Unix shell scripts,
2) that GUI application should be able to reside on windows ( if possible) and then call Unix shell script either directly or through a server residing on unix.
That is for example.
If a is windows gui (... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hchivukula